Mahindra Marazzo: New MUV By Mahindra

Mahindra Marazzo to get AMT gearbox for a limited period

ImageResizer.ashx?n=http%3a%2f%2fcdni.autocarindia.com%2fExtraImages%2f20190211010153_Marazoy.jpg

Mahindra Marazzo AMT is likely to hit showrooms sometime next month. The AMT gearbox on the Marazzo will be mated to the same 1.5-litre diesel engine. Mahindra will replace this gearbox with a Aisin-sourced torque convertor unit in the BS-VI version of the Marazzo

Read:

Innova Crysta sales is not affected. It sold 6283 units in Jan'19 compared to 6551 in Dec'18. Marazzo is not in the same league of Crysta and definitely not a competitor.
I think its a competitor to Innova and it has all whats needed to be as good as Innova at a lower price point.
Innova sales as of now wont get affected, but with time, people will understand how much less they have to pay with Mahindra to get more than 90% of capability , and efficiency of Innova. A few more months time is needed for Mahindra to take effect.

I think its a competitor to Innova and it has all whats needed to be as good as Innova at a lower price point.
Innova sales as of now wont get affected, but with time, people will understand how much less they have to pay with Mahindra to get more than 90% of capability , and efficiency of Innova. A few more months time is needed for Mahindra to take effect.

The engine power output is the key differentiator. Marrazzo’s 1.5 litre engine is no match for Innova’s 2.4 and 2.8. It matters for those who carry 6-7 people in long road trips and those who spends 16 lakh+. Innovas success has a reason. Marrazzo can also be successful as it addresses the gap between Innova and Ertiga but that doesn’t mean it will dislodge either

Well we will see yo that, because the Innova is a heavier machine and the 2.8 higher trim Innovas cost between 19-22 lakhs on road, which is a HUGE sum, the top end Marazzo however tops out at 18.4 on road making it cheaper
Also the Marazzo gives better average kmpl than Innova and despite being a 1.5 has good toraque to weight ratio and dosent necessarily struggle when fully loaded,
The majority of cab runners will find Marazzo much more value for money, the passenger Vehicle buyers will however have a split decision and might still prefer Innova, still the potential of Marazzo is strong and I firmly believe that in upcoming months the sales of Innova will see some dip probably in the 20-25% range of dip. Not something that will bother Toyota as Toyo and Suzuki are teaming up,
But I have this feeling that Toyota has been pushed to price Innova to very high limits due to poor Government policies like sub 4m, sub 1.5l policies etc, all this means once Innova which used to be value for money is not at all value nowadays, now its a LUXURY MPV

I recently purchased a marazzo m6 after contemplating a lot if i should go for an innova or ertiga. But now i dont regret my choice as the car has been returning 15 kmpl on highway and 13kmpl on city driving conditions. Add to that 8 people can comfortably sit which is not the case with innova.

Standard Features Available On Mahindra Marazzo MPV – Details

2018-new-mahindra-marazzo-pics-2-696x422.jpg

1. Dual Airbags

2. Passenger Airbag Off-Switch

3. ABS with EBD

4. Four Disc Brakes

5. ISOFIX Child Seat Mount

6. Integrated Spoiler with High Mount LED Stop lamp

7. Aircraft Inspired Rear AC vents

8. Electrically Power Assisted and Tiltable Steering Wheel

9. Four Door Power Windows

10. 16-inch steel wheel