Mahindra Marazzo M2: Ownership Review

Thread Starter #16
Hi,
Congratulations on your new Mahindra Marazzo. Wishes to clock many more miles without issues.

Thank you. Completed first service at 1200 km at india garage . washing and general check was done.

Did a ecu update and passenger seat belt warning is gone. Only a warning is shown in mid. No beeps

Did under chase coating at 2200.

Overall feel about the service is good.

Thread Starter #18
Car has clocked 4000 kms .no squeaks no rattles usage of Eco code. Mileage is 14.3 in city on Eco mode and 19.7 in highways. The Eco mode is more than enough for city driving expect for a snappy power delivery in 1 and 2nd gear. Trick is to shift 1 and 2 quickly and use 3 as a auto. In highways with full load if the car slows down below 50 it is better to change to normal mode and shift to Eco post 80. Pick up from 80 to 100 is good in Eco mode.

Congrats on the Marazzo. By the way, it is a Body on Ladder Frame vehicle. But it handles quite well (when I test drove it). It is a huge car though and I was in favour of Marazzo. My family rejected it because of the extra size in favour of the new Ertiga (due to waiting period we will be taking delivery by Diwali time or so). However, I am impressed by this MUV.

Top Bottom