Mahindra Light Aircraft (GA 10)

Thread Starter #1
The automobile company which is in the business of four wheeler and two wheeler has now ventured into the space of light aircraft.The aircraft has been developed by Mahindra GippsAero, an Australian subsidiary of Mahindra.

The aircraft is known as GA 10.The GA 10 is a ten seater aircraft.It successfully tested its first flight on 1st May 2012.The GA10 circled the airport several times for approx. 20mins as well as one low approach including a go-around.The engine is powered by Rolls Royce 250 turbo prop engine.The aircraft is already certified by 38 countries including the US, Australia, Canada and the Europe, Mehra said adding that it is under-certification in India and China.

The GA10 is expected to start delivery by 2013 and the India sale will start by 2014.
Mahindra's 10-seater aircraft takes wings : India News - India Today
Pictures:Motoriods

Attachments

Wow,from Jeeps to cars to software and banking sector to trucks and buses to 2 wheelers to aircrafts..
IT LOOKS LIKE M&M IS EXPANDING ITS WINGS AT FULL FORCE..

The automobile company which is in the business of four wheeler and two wheeler has now ventured into the space of light aircraft.The aircraft has been developed by Mahindra GippsAero, an Australian subsidiary of Mahindra.

Pictures:Motoriods
Good to see the pics. I knew that they were into aviation also but could never gather much info.

This is a tight slap on the face of some ctitics who claim that Mahindra is a "tractor making company". They have reached new heights and I am proud to say that Tata and Mahindra is taking India to the global scene.

Wow,from Jeeps to cars to software and banking sector to trucks and buses to 2 wheelers to aircrafts..
IT LOOKS LIKE M&M IS EXPANDING ITS WINGS AT FULL FORCE..
Apart from automobiles (2, 3, 4, 6 and 10 wheelers), tractors, banking and aviation, they are also into retail, forgings, metals, tours and travels, housing, defence, etc.

M&M has always kept a very low profile and hence many of their achievements are unknown.

They have taken over companies like Engines Engineering, Kinetic, Reva, SsangYong, etc. I feel each company will provide them the necessary foundation. For example, Kinetic allowed them an entry in the 2 wheeler market, Reva helped them design electric vehicles (which is the future), SsangYong gives them the technology to manufacture high end SUVs and so on...

I hope its electronics etc won't fail in the midst of sky...
This comment was in bad taste, sorry to say.

am i supposed to laugh with your statement?
Definitely you are,in fact I am thinking why haven't you did it yet...[;)]

Apart from automobiles (2, 3, 4, 6 and 10 wheelers), tractors, banking and aviation, they are also into retail, forgings, metals, tours and travels, housing, defence, etc.

M&M has always kept a very low profile and hence many of their achievements are unknown.

They have taken over companies like Engines Engineering, Kinetic, Reva, SsangYong, etc. I feel each company will provide them the necessary foundation. For example, Kinetic allowed them an entry in the 2 wheeler market, Reva helped them design electric vehicles (which is the future), SsangYong gives them the technology to manufacture high end SUVs and so on...
I think I too said the same,only words were less..

This comment was in bad taste, sorry to say.
[sleep]

Thank's for the new's it's very informative. Good to see our home grown brand's making their mark in every industry across the globe.

Top Bottom