Mahindra Launches Verito Hatchback Named Vibe!

Re: Mahindra To Launch Verito Hatchback Named Vibe Next Month!

Expected price @ 6 lacs ex-showroom, It will be DOA (Dead on Arrival)?? [frustration]

Expected price @ 6 lacs ex-showroom, It will be DOA (Dead on Arrival)?? [frustration]
Not possible buddy, the current Verito's ex-showroom price in Mumbai is 6.06 to 7.15 Lacs. The Vibe can be expected to cost somewhere from 5-6 Lacs, ex showroom.

Forget about the design for a while friends as it is subjective thing, but if Mahindra price it bit cleverly then who knows it will sell like *** cakes[lol]

350Z

Core Team

Just some food for the thought. Mahindra has no where stated the term ‘Hatchback’ in the Vibe press release. It should be interesting to see whether this car will be marketed as a hatchback or notchback since I can observe a protruded boot as usual in sub-four meter sedans. Second spyshot by BSMotoring shows that Mahindra had also experimented by putting the taillamp set from Logan earlier.

Mahindra-Logan-short.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #35

I am happy that Mahindra took a different approach for the sub 4 meter car, the earlier experiment shown by the BSM look's hideous to say the least.

But those engines are a good couple of year's away, i wonder for how long Mahindra would like to stretch this already a gen older platform
Probably they might think giving petrol option in India is a waste and non-proftable.For all of them going for petrol model either buys a brio or i20 or swift and these mahindras are no-where to be seen.

Thread Starter #37

Mahindra seriously needs a "Front Grill Design Consultant"

I think the proportions are decent for a budget hatchback... if it is a budget hatch!

Is it only me or you guys also see a lot of potential in Vibe for exterior modifications to turn it into one hot hatch!! With 1.5L diesel heart this is gonna make me remember my days with a friends Getz. The only awkward member in the puzzle is the rear glass angle. Had it been just a little straighter with just a little smaller glass, it would have looked even better.

Why does that tail lamp not is same body line? Why is it protruding out ?[frustration]

By the way, nice OEM alloy designs[clap]

Thread Starter #45

Really smart alloy design's seems to be inspired from Fiat Punto, guess the launch is very near

Top Bottom