Mahindra Great Escape (Kottayam) Experience

Re: Mahindra Great Escape - Kottayam

Awesome picture's Max, Thanks a lot you made my day, I really loved the Lime Green Bolero

Superb , excellent ,awesome pictures madmax where are these are this place are at kottayam

This Javeen chap seem's to have one cool ride, and his machine does not even seem to have an off road tyres.

Thread Starter #34
I recognize the third picture and the one in post #29 http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...a-great-escape-kottayam-3.html#post179170-The Jeep with Enfield's tail lights, Its Javeen's ride. He's the dealer for Royal Enfield at Kottayam. He's got the wild card entry. He was my fellow competitor while I was doing the Popular Rally in 97'.
Also rating this thread all the five stars[:)].
Yes its Javeen. A nice guy. And thank you very much for rating the thread. Is your jeep still with you?

This Javeen chap seem's to have one cool ride, and his machine does not even seem to have an off road tyres.
Ya it was indeed a nice one. You should have seen the way he had handled this jeep. It dint have off road tires. We asked him how does he manage without off road tires, he was least bothered about these. That jeep had di turbo engine.

Superb , excellent ,awesome pictures madmax where are these are this place are at kottayam
Thanks. This is a place called Kuttikkanam, near Kottayam.

Last edited by a moderator:

You should have seen the way he had handled this jeep. It dint have off road tires. We asked him how does he manage without off road tires, he was least bothered about these. That jeep had di turbo engine.
That show's the level of skills this man possesses

Top Bottom