Mahindra First Choice & Cars 24: Quote Given For My Ride Low or Not?

Thread Starter #1
Hello to all fellow TAIndians. I am going through the process of selling my 2009 Swift Vxi Petrol (Pre K Series). Now coming to the problem statement:

I moved to Bangalore a couple of months back and was supposed to be here only for a matter of 6 months or so. But have decided to settle down here. I got my car along for using while I'm here in Bangalore. Now that I am going to be in Bangalore for a while, I'm planning to get a new car and register it here.

My current ride is an MH 03 registered 2009 Swift Vxi with 73K Kms on the Odo. The car is regularly serviced at Pratham Motors/ Spectra with service history. Overall condition of the car is excellent (It is a suzuki after all). I checked with a couple of local dealers since they will buy the car in Bangalore and transfer it to Maharasthra. They have been quoting not more than 1.8 L for the car. Is it a decent deal? The justification for their lower quote is transportation costs and time the car might spend in their garage.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1.8 is without doubt a low quote in KA. But as your car is registered in MH they need to get NOC from registered RTO, have to pay KA road tax which is higher than MH and other neighboring states. Considering these facts they might have quoted the amount. My suggestion is to sell it in MH and get a new car here. Please consider exchange bonus for your next car also.

Top Bottom