Mahindra Duro - The Power Scooter!

Thread Starter #16
Lokesh, I know its too late to reply...but in city we are getting 35 kmpl. And Highways (long distance I mean) its slightly better. But we all love the scooter for its power and stability. Its really a nice one to own!

PS: This is my first post after a long gap :-)

Lokesh, I know its too late to reply...but in city we are getting 35 kmpl. And Highways (long distance I mean) its slightly better. But we all love the scooter for its power and stability. Its really a nice one to own!
Looks like another happy Mahindra customer, how is the service cost and the quality of service?
Please add some photo's and bring this thread alive[;)]

Thread Starter #18
Yes for sure. Maintenance cost, I will check and keep you posted. But its relatively hassle free man. We never had any issues so far. And I have to agree that Mahindra service is really good. I mean they do care you when you are there.

The only problem I see with this scooter is the resale value. It has not picked up that much against the ruling Honda Activa.

well i found mahindra duro scooter fully loaded vehicle. amazing and smooth handling with impressive mileage. the best part of this scooter is its stylish body and attractive color.

Yes for sure. Maintenance cost, I will check and keep you posted. But its relatively hassle free man. We never had any issues so far. And I have to agree that Mahindra service is really good. I mean they do care you when you are there.

The only problem I see with this scooter is the resale value. It has not picked up that much against the ruling Honda Activa.
well it seems that you are pretty satisfied with this scooter. how about posting some pictures of it.

Congrats on your Duro Shynish.It is one heck of the scooter.My cousin owns Duro on February 2012 and ran just 3500 Km in 8 months.She told that,Duro's battery is not charging.Any problem with your battery.

Mahindra Duro now also sold online

Indian e-commerce portal snapdeal.com has announced that it has partnered with Mahindra for selling two-wheelers to its customers on the site. According to Snapdeal, this will be for the first time that a vehicle is being sold online in India and will be delivered at the customer’s doorstep. Two-wheeler make covered under this is Mahindra Duro. The vehicle comes with a warranty of 4 years and a free insurance cover for 1 year.

It was mentioned in the statement that after purchasing the vehicle on Snapdeal , the customers will be contacted by a Mahindra executive who will inform them of the required documents and will collect the same from them as per the customer’s convenience. Customers can choose to pay for the vehicle either at one go or avail 3/6 month EMI options (0% interest). Once the customer submits all documents, the vehicle will be delivered at the preferred address within one week’s time.

The press statement announced that the USP of this offer is a Flat discount of Rs 6000 on the vehicle. Before purchasing the vehicle, one would also be able to book a free test drive at their home/any preferred location. Cities covered include Chennai, Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata.

Top Bottom