Mahindra Brings Reva E2O EV. Priced at Rs.5.96 Lakh

Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
It was in news from sometime now that Mahindra will buy stakes in RECC and it'll give 'em a benefit to become India's Eco friendly vehicle manufacturer in almost all segment - 3 wheeler (Bijlee), Hatchback (Reva), SUV (Scorpio Hybrid), but the name "Maha Reva Electric" sounds very odd. Where Tatas are touching heights by producing cheapest car, buying UK car-makers etc. I say, Mr.Pawan Goenka & Anand Mahindra are no less. Kudos to them.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Maha Reva is a wierd name, they should have kept Mahindra-Reva like they did with Renault (Mahindra-Renault). Can we now expect new M&Maini reva to come soon? mods i feel this is inappropriate thread, it was about GM and Revas new car.

No comments?
Guys E-Spark is now officially dead, even before it could hit the market.
GM has made it official.
Thanks to M&M!!

GM to pull out of e-Spark project......
Finally GM has scrapped the e-Spark project !
But i guess time will decide this was good or bad thing !
I mean Good and cheap models may come out from Maha-reva !
Let's hope for the best !
Seriously Maha-reva sounds really weird !

saw anand mahindra's interview yesterday. he says the first market to exploit electric or hybrid vehicles will be the commercial vehicles and not the private car buyers. also, in the near future, govt regulations will enforce stricter norms for commercial vehicles which will force them to go the electric way.

hence, he says the first electric product to roll out will be the maxximo truck

by the way, i remember mahindra had made a scorpio hybrid prototype long back but obviously dint release it as it was not feasible.

Thread Starter #25

350Z

Core Team
GM to pull out of e-Spark project......
Finally GM has scrapped the e-Spark project !
But i guess time will decide this was good or bad thing !
I mean Good and cheap models may come out from Maha-reva !
At least a welcome news for Hyundai, Since they have plans to release i10 Electric sometime soon in future.

saw anand mahindra's interview yesterday. he says the first market to exploit electric or hybrid vehicles will be the commercial vehicles and not the private car buyers. also, in the near future, govt regulations will enforce stricter norms for commercial vehicles which will force them to go the electric way.
hence, he says the first electric product to roll out will be the maxximo truckby the way, i remember mahindra had made a scorpio hybrid prototype long back but obviously dint release it as it was not feasible.
A good strategy. Remember Bijlee, An electric three wheeler?

Guys already saw a new Reva model, was being tested on Hosur Road.It was a left hand drive.
You spotted new Reva and how come no pictures for us?

Drive Safe,
350Z

I am extremely disappointed.
The e-spark would have been the 1st green car for the masses in India.
Would have been interesting to see how the janta would have responded.
I feel the e-spark won't come.Dosen't make sense to build it on a electric platform since it has been phased out in most markets.I think it is going to be the Beat electric now.

Thread Starter #30

350Z

Core Team
Here are the latest spy shots of New Reva, Spotted on the outskirts of Bangalore. It looks much bigger and taller if we compare with the Maruti 800 as seen in last picture.

Reva-NXR-3.jpg

Reva-NXR-1jpg.jpg

Reva-NXR-2jpg.jpg
Courtesy: IndianAutosBlog.com

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom