Mahindra Bolero 2011 Special Edition

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
After the recent debut of Mahindra Xylo Anniversary Edition, Here's what Mahindra has now come up with Bolero. Thankfully, this is worth calling as a Special Edition because what you get is one of the exclusive thousand manufactured units and some really functional facilities. Take a look.

- Leather Seats

- New Dashboard Finish

- New Spl. Edition Graphics

- Blue Vision Headlamps

- Wire Mesh Front Grille

- Bolero Tele-Alert System

With the help of last mentioned feature, the owner will be automatically notified of the theft attempt and he can switch on or switch off the car simply by sending an SMS from his cellphone. This is something like the MicroVBB Black Box. All this for a premium of Rs.80,000.

Bolero-Special-edition.jpg

Bolero-SE-front.jpg

Bolero-SE-Dash.jpg

Bolero-SE-Specs.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well looks like a cool offer for an honest price, good to see Mahindra offering surprises with its products.

Cheers!!!

wow this is excellent and very VFM limited edition!! only if they change that dashboard i will love it!! [:)]

AMG

Suspended
Leather seats on a car like the bolero(aimed sorely at the rural segment) seems overkill.

Though the premium of 80K seems like a steal given the features.

Wow all these new features are good but 80k i feel is a bit high! i don think people will prefer this special edition as Bolero targets a different segment all together and people in that segment wont bother about all those features.

Leather seats & Tele-alert are the note worthy features on the list! but 80K for all these is asking too much according to me!

Love the Bolero much though! Rugged and ready to take all roads![:D]

Thread Starter #8

350Z

Core Team
Exactly. The same thought which came into my mind after reading the figure of Rs.80,000. Because considering the few features, the amount is rather too much to ask and one would be better off buying a normal Bolero and spicing it up accordingly to his own taste, and still end up saving a few thousand bucks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom