Mahinda Xylo D2 - The Basic Family Mover

Thread Starter #49
spent a great 2 months with the Xylo. really liked it and also got new experiences. now back with the Civic. currently ODO is at 15890 kms.

Thread Starter #51
guys Driver called me to tell that car is not exceeding 50 km/h. like he is trying all he can and it is not going above 50 km/h. what could be wrong? need help ASAP because car has to go on business trip day after tomorow.

Thread Starter #53
the Mahindra A.S.S said it is clutch plate gone. replaced it at independent garage for 7K. Mahindra was asking for 13K. how can clutch be gone soo quickly? only around 25K kms?

the Mahindra A.S.S said it is clutch plate gone. replaced it at independent garage for 7K. Mahindra was asking for 13K. how can clutch be gone soo quickly? only around 25K kms?
Driver may be culprit here, Half clutch, holding car on the uphill on half clutch instead of brakes. I am not sure, but these can be major reason for that. But 25K is just too less for clutch plate to get damaged.

Gone through your review.Its nice and cleanly written.Add some more snaps to enrich it.
I done a test drive of XYLO when its launched. Really impressed with the seating arrangements. Rear middle row 2 bucket seats is very different and comfortable one.
May be in high speeds more than 130+ i felt some uncomfortable. But other than that, its a nice car for Family around 6 members.

Some drivers will never respect the vehicle, they drive very harsh.

Thread Starter #57
Gone through your review.Its nice and cleanly written.Add some more snaps to enrich it.
I done a test drive of XYLO when its launched. Really impressed with the seating arrangements. Rear middle row 2 bucket seats is very different and comfortable one.
May be in high speeds more than 130+ i felt some uncomfortable. But other than that, its a nice car for Family around 6 members.

Some drivers will never respect the vehicle, they drive very harsh.
Thanks and regarding pics, well i am not with the car mostly so it is difficult to get pics. What u drove must be the mEagle engine because this wont even get to 130. [frustration]

Thread Starter #59
there are two. First is the mEagle engine which is based on mHawk from Scorpio and the second is the one I have got which is teh mDi engine which is for economy and certainly not for power.

Top Bottom