Magarpatta IT Park Pune - Hot Spot for Automobile Ad Shoots?

Thread Starter #1
Looking at various TV commercials of different cars & bikes, I noticed that many of them are shot at the Magarpatta IT-Park in Pune. [glasses]

Just observe the buildings in background for all the ads below:

1. Tata Manza:
Manza - The SUPER SEDAN - YouTube

Renault Fluence:
Renault India TV commercial - YouTube

3. Mahindra Stalio:
Mahindra Stallio TVC Feat Aamir Khan - YouTube

4. Maruti A-Star:
Maruti A Star Ad 'Automatic' - YouTube

5. Maruti Swift:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FY7oXxzaVo&feature=related

6. Making of Safari Storme ad:
Safari Storm ad shoot - YouTube

How do all these end-up shooting at the same location? Or do they all appoint the same advertising agency? [confused]

Last edited:
Re: Magarpatta IT-Park Pune - The Favourite Location For Automobile Ad Shoots?

My god. I surely didnt know this. I knew that Magarpatta city is one beautiful piece of planning, but being present in so many ads [:)]
I am sure it must be because of some connection with the owner group and the advertising agency.

Re: Magarpatta IT-Park Pune - The Favourite Location For Automobile Ad Shoots?

well thats great observation but i dont know much on this place. maybe everyone is shooting there because its best and only neat place in india to show city scenes?? [confused]

Magarpatta is also called Speed-breaker city [lol]. And its good observation buddy, KR.
5-6 yrs down the line, maybe Amanora Park Town will replace Magarpatta for ads.

The other venue, especially for testing & awards is at Lavasa & Amby Valley.

I can see the Destination Centre in Sccoty ad though. Anyone working here saw this ad BTW ?

I was , not now. Shifted to EON kharadi now. But many of my friends are there, they end me shooting photographs via email [:)]
Magarpatta city is hot destination for shooting films also.

Magarpatta City - Hot shoots with hot models [lol].
Never thought this speed breaker township will be so common for shoots.

If you are location scouting for automobile photo shoot or Ad shoot, then Lavasa, India’s first smart city is the ideal place to host your shoot.
Nestled amidst the majestic Shayadri Mountains, along the contours of the Warasgaon Lake, lies the planned hill city of Lavasa. A large part of the area in Lavasa has been reserved for open and green spaces.
There are multiple modes through which one can commute to Lavasa. Lavasa is best accessed by road, the best access points through which one can get to Lavasa are from Mumbai (Mumbai-Pune expressway & Mumbai-Goa highway), from Pune (via Chandni Chowk – Pirangut), by rail (the Pune Railway Station, which is 65 km away from Lavasa, is the railway station closest to the city), & by air (Lohegaon Airport, Pune (Domestic) – 72 km.

Attachments

If you are location scouting for automobile photo shoot or Ad shoot, then Lavasa, India’s first smart city is the ideal place to host your shoot.
Nestled amidst the majestic Shayadri Mountains, along the contours of the Warasgaon Lake, lies the planned hill city of Lavasa. A large part of the area in Lavasa has been reserved for open and green spaces.
There are multiple modes through which one can commute to Lavasa. Lavasa is best accessed by road, the best access points through which one can get to Lavasa are from Mumbai (Mumbai-Pune expressway & Mumbai-Goa highway), from Pune (via Chandni Chowk – Pirangut), by rail (the Pune Railway Station, which is 65 km away from Lavasa, is the railway station closest to the city), & by air (Lohegaon Airport, Pune (Domestic) – 72 km.
Now a days due to dense population around Magarpatta and increase in traffic snarls, one might reach Lavasa early rather than Magarpatta [:)]

Top Bottom