Loved Punto, Booked Micra and Got Jazzed

Thread Starter #61
1. Child lock is available. Mirrors can also be lock. But it is not auto (speed sensing) but manual.
2. Correct me if i am wrong- locking/unlocking of all doors from driver side is what child lock means-isn't it?
There is key-less entry but no alarm as such (as in Autocop).
Speed sensing volume works fine (above/below 60-80kmph volume increases/decreases)
Don't know about the music system part-if any line out available for sub-woofer.
3. IIRC retro fitting of fog lamp is possible at Honda W/S but is too costly- around 12K.
4. I have not feel the need of additional accessories - so can't comment on that.

Hi Nuvo, Thanks for your comments. But I don't think locking/unlocking from drivers seat is child lock. I have another doubt now... if a driver locks, can any other particular door be unlocked manually ? if yes then we could say its not a child lock feature. Child lock feature is something like if we put child lock on one door, that door can only be opened by outside door handle after unlocking the door manually from inside. This is what I understand, I haven't seen any post regarding child lock in honda Jazz.

Thread Starter #63
Yes hari, you are spot on about child lock. According to manual same is available in Jazz but I will confirm the same in the evening.

Hi Nuvo, is the reclining seats really helping the passengers in the back seat or its a dead feature.. is it some thing like push back seat like in buses ?

NUVO-A very good choice & congrats once again.Since I have joined this forum very recently, my congratulations is very late probably. But I still wanted to say this because I'm in the Jazz club too & have recently got the same model in Urban Titanium. Cheers!!!

Thread Starter #66
Hari: Child lock is confirmed.
: The back of rear seat has two positions. One is slightly more reclined than normal. This feature comes handy in long drives. But back seat position can be changed manually only

Jazzy: Welcome to TAI and congrats for your new possession. Do post your ownership review ASAP.

Hello Nuvo.
Congrats for the new ride,in fact the Jazz is my hot favorite hatchback.I love the practicality it offers with a great to drive and comfy combo.
Your journey is also interesting as the thread title is..

Thread Starter #68
Thanx Vipul, with price revision Jazz has become one of the most sought after small car. Sadly Honda is facing supply issue and is not being able to make enough of this hot hatch.

There is key-less entry but no alarm as such (as in Autocop).
Speed sensing volume works fine (above/below 60-80kmph volume increases/decreases)

Nuvo , what do you mean no alarm ? One more doubt, I happen to see the picture of a Jazz's key. Their happens to be sought of speaker on one side. Is it really speaker? [confused]

Thread Starter #70
In security alarm of autocop, sound goes out when some vibration is sensed in the car (after locking). But no such thing in Jazz.

I don't know about any speaker in key of Jazz. I again checked but found none.

In security alarm of autocop, sound goes out when some vibration is sensed in the car (after locking). But no such thing in Jazz.

I don't know about any speaker in key of Jazz. I again checked but found none.

Uh-oh. Then, what was in that picture.[confused] Let me have a look again.[;)]

NUVO-A very good choice & congrats once again.Since I have joined this forum very recently, my congratulations is very late probably. But I still wanted to say this because I'm in the Jazz club too & have recently got the same model in Urban Titanium. Cheers!!!
Hi Jazzy : Congrats and enjoy... btw could you please post some pictures of your favorite hot UT Select ?

Top Bottom