Lots of DIYs on My Alto LX

I also fitted the same in my Alto but now a days it is rattling like hell. I am planing to remove the same. Before that I will check to stick some fabric on the rattling area. [surprise]

I also fitted the same in my Alto but now a days it is rattling like hell. I am planing to remove the same. Before that I will check to stick some fabric on the rattling area. [surprise]
Bracket. Mount the bracket correctly and use some padding between the bracket and the body.

Thread Starter #97
Hi guys! I am itching for aluminum mesh grille DIY on my car. Tried on all big hardware and aluminum stores in my town but didn't get the aluminum mesh. [frustration]
My health is going down ,need to do this DIY as soon as possible :biggrin:

Mrs.Saroya,You have done one of the best DIYs in TAI !! Looking very good.Do you know to do the DIY of installing Gas shocks for Opening the Hood like Benz style :biggrin: .If you like,Please paint the Bumpers,Door handles and Mirrors (DIY-LED Indicators) to Body color so It doesn't look like a Basic Model Alto !! Please install that Aluminium Mesh at the Bumper below the logo.And Please Install the Suzuki Logo at the Steering wheel too.It will look Cool Mam. Hope I dont sound stupid !! Thank you

Mam,I am only 15 years Old !! That's why I called you like that !! Sorry if that hurt !! Try to go to any Junkyard or paper wala and ask them for this !! Thank you

Thread Starter #101
hello friends [:)] i am going to share a small DIY for replacing registration plate oem bulbs with LEDs.
Lets start :- first of all open hatch door of your ALTO . you can see 3 screws there remove them. There are two locks ,on each side inside the rear wheel arches ,remove them by pressing the center point inside. similar locks you may find below the bumper. then remove the number plate and you will find another two screws, remove them and while holding bumper with one hand unplug the light connection. outer glass of number plate lights can be removed by rotating it anticlockwise. Now remove OEM bulbs and install LEDs . You must check the lights if working or not before re-installation of bumper( polarity check). Now fix everything back and its done. [clap]
IMG_20140805_120322.jpg

IMG_20140805_120400.jpg

IMG_20140805_120438.jpg

IMG_20140805_120532.jpg

IMG_20140805_120608.jpg

IMG_20140805_120631.jpg

IMG_20140805_120803.jpg

IMG_20140805_120722.jpg

IMG_20140805_121314.jpg

Sir,I am Really Sorry.I am really very sorry !! Your Name sounded like a Woman's Name (No Offence Meant) So I thought It must have been a Lady.You could have told me about that at the Last Post Sir.Thank you

Hi guys! I am itching for aluminum mesh grille DIY on my car. Tried on all big hardware and aluminum stores in my town but didn't get the aluminum mesh. [frustration]
My health is going down ,need to do this DIY as soon as possible :biggrin:
Hi Saroya, been a regular observer of your DIY,s. Awesome, keep it up. Meanwhile, coming to the point. Yesterday I was at one of he car accessory showroom to change my dome light, andc prking lights into COB leds. There was another ertiga which was also decking up with some DRL. I saw beautiful chrome honeycomb grill installed. When I enquired he said that this is not some DIY but is available aftermarket for maruti cars. I believe such ready to fit chrome honeycomb grill should be available for alto also. You can check with such shops.

Top Bottom