Lots of DIYs on My Alto LX

Thread Starter #76
Even recently I got these soft wipers for my sparky too. Its good. But it was mentioned that replaceable rubbers. Yours too? if yes how do we do it?
Replaceable rubbers[thinking]
It is neither mentioned on the packing box nor on website from where i purchased.
But i think usually these blades lasts long if used carefully . Wipers must be used with water. Avoid dust cleaning with wipers, it will effect on wipers performance and can scratch the windshield.

Replaceable rubbers[thinking]
It is neither mentioned on the packing box nor on website from where i purchased.
But i think usually these blades lasts long if used carefully . Wipers must be used with water. Avoid dust cleaning with wipers, it will effect on wipers performance and can scratch the windshield.
I always use with water (soapy water) only

Thread Starter #78
Hi guys! Purchased arm rest from snapdeal for rs. 880
Happy to saw the quality of product.[:D]
Here is the DIY for arm rest installation in Maruti Suzuki Alto Lx
I just removed the console of parking brake area. So didn't need to remove front seats. Marked the points for screws with marker. Drilled holes in console. Fixed arm rest on console. Finally fixed the console back to it's position. Done[clap]
IMG_20140427_165647.jpg

IMG_20140427_165838.jpg

IMG_20140427_165924.jpg

IMG_20140427_165742.jpg

IMG_20140427_165452.jpg

IMG_20140427_165351.jpg

IMG_20140427_165240.jpg

IMG_20140427_170030.jpg

Hi guys! Purchased arm rest from snapdeal for rs. 880
Happy to saw the quality of product.[:D]
Here is the DIY for arm rest installation in Maruti Suzuki Alto Lx
I just removed the console of parking brake area. So didn't need to remove front seats. Marked the points for screws with marker. Drilled holes in console. Fixed arm rest on console. Finally fixed the console back to it's position. Done[clap]
Wish to confirm the front armrest can be fitted for Maruti Estilo also?

Last edited:
Ok.Thanks for the DIY Saroya.
I also Own Alto LX 2007 Model Having Following Items in my Car
1. Pioneer deh-x1690ub Player. It was a Nice Player.Installed it Last Week
2. Pioneer 400W Speakers (Rear) + 2Boston Speakers on Dashboard Speaker Box (Dont Know How Much Watt They Have)
3. I Damped Front Two Windows Panels With YogaMat.But Dont Found It Useful.

Now i Wish to Cover Seats With leather foam so please suggest me which brand i bought for it
also,I am not Satisfied with my Alto A/c Cooling.So Could you please help me to get rid of it

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #84
Ok...Thanks for the DIY Saroya ...
I also Own Alto LX 2007 Model Having Following Items in my Car
1. Pioneer deh-x1690ub Player....It was a Nice Player...Installed it Last Week
2. Pioneer 400W Speakers (Rear) + 2Boston Speakers on Dashboard Speaker Box (Dont Know How Much Watt They Have)
3. I Damped Front Two Windows Panels With YogaMat.But Dont Found It Useful...

Now i Wish to Cover Seats With leather foam so please suggest me which brand i bought for it
also,I am not Satisfied with my Alto A/c Colling...So Could you please help me to get rid of it
Regarding seat covers, you can check Art leather seat covers in local market.
For chiller AC, get your AC serviced from a good mechanic , top up refrigerant if required. For better health of your cooling system, it is recommended to run your AC atleast once in a month for 5-10 minutes.

Hmmm. I Heard from a Local Mechanic That Leather seat covers put some efforts in A/c colling as they dont absorb any air in them while SImpe Cloth Covers Absorbs Some.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #86
Hmmm....I Heard from a Local Mechanic That Leather seat covers put some efforts in A/c colling as they dont absorb any air in them while SImpe Cloth Covers Absorbs Some .....:p
Actually fabric seat covers didn't get hot as compared to leather ones when car parked under the sun. But difficult to clean as compared to leather seat covers.

Actually fabric seat covers didn't get hot as compared to leather ones when car parked under the sun. But difficult to clean as compared to leather seat covers.
Doesn't it feel a bit difficult to pull the handbrake after installing the arm-rest ?
The benefits of the arm-rest outweigh the difficulty, but i'm worried about my dad finding it hard to pull the handbrk !

Thread Starter #88
Doesn't it feel a bit difficult to pull the handbrake after installing the arm-rest ?
The benefits of the arm-rest outweigh the difficulty, but i'm worried about my dad finding it hard to pull the handbrk !
No, handbrake is accessible as it was before installation of arm rest. And not to forget it is foldable to back too make hand brake area completely open.

Thread Starter #90
Check this pic one wire with connector pin and one is simple wire which one to be grounded
can anybody tells me
If the bulb is working? First of all test one of the lamp by contacting both wires directly to the battery. Try connecting black wire to positive . If bulb is turning on then it is the right connection.
Use good quality wire with proper insulation then it will not heat .

Top Bottom