Lord of the Streets - Yamaha FZS

lxi.

Suspended
Hey, You updated the thread after so much time!
Nice to hear that your FZS is serving you well after 5k kms.
Now Also, It looks like new! Nice mouth watering pictures. The last one is really a teaser!

Your tyres look very different. Have you painted the "MRF REVZ" and "MRF NYLOGRIPZAPPER-FX"? How?

Cheers.

Thread Starter #32
Thank you lxi. for your valuable comment.Sorry I was busy with my exams & classes.That's why I couldn't update this thread.
Your tyres look very different. Have you painted the "MRF REVZ" and "MRF NYLOGRIPZAPPER-FX"? How?
Yes,I have painted it myself.It took my valuable 3 hours time & 30 rupees for a small tin white paint.[pig]

lxi.

Suspended
Yes,I have painted it myself.It took my valuable 3 hours time & 30 rupees for a small tin white paint.
Wow! Thats neat.
Its a very nice DIY job done buddy!
Great.

Anything updated/Upgraded?
I saw a Green FZ s (Just same as yours) with Blue Angel Eyes and Projectors in my Area!
Will post a pic of it if possible. Got anything done?

Yes, Another side is to be done... As it takes 4hrs to wrap on fuel tank panel. Within 3-4 days bike will be ready, All silver color of bike will be wrapped in CF.

One of friend suggest me that convert all red color parts into white color what do u say?

Thread Starter #39
Hi everybody,
I'm happy to say that on last oct-17th my buddy became an year old boy![cheers]

Till now my boy is serving good for me crossing 13960kms till now.
-Not even a single puncture.[:)]
-Not even a single breakdown.
-Giving acceptable mileage(42-45).

I had done 5 free services,2 time Teflon coatings.Also changed
-Fork oil
-Air filter
-Spark plug
when my boy crossed 10k kms.I'm doing happy miles with my ride.
also attaching recent pics.
Enjoy

Attachments

Thread Starter #41
Hello TAI'ns..

Am glad to say that, my buddy-THE LORD OF THE STREETS has become a 2 year old boy today!
He served me a hassle free ownership experience till now with out a single breakdown or puncture while clocking 22500kms.! [:D]

Btw, that's me on my bike [:)]

Attachments

Hello TAI'ns..

Am glad to say that, my buddy-THE LORD OF THE STREETS has become a 2 year old boy today!
He served me a hassle free ownership experience till now with out a single breakdown or puncture while clocking 22500kms.! [:D]

Btw, that's me on my bike [:)]
Nice photos and update mate, i am longing to buy an FZ, but thinking of the petrol prices here is really disgusting.

So are you planning any modifications?

Thread Starter #43
Nice photos and update mate, i am longing to buy an FZ, but thinking of the petrol prices here is really disgusting.

So are you planning any modifications?
Thanks mate [:)] . Mileage and fuel price should not be the primer consideration for enthusiasts. FZ is really worth in its class with its performance and esthetic side. You can really consider this for buying.

Btw I don't have done any major modifications till now. But planning to mod with duke headlight and projectors. [:D]

Thread Starter #44
Hi Mates!

Apologies for not updating the thread for long time.
My bike is doing all fine at 33k kms on the ODO without any fuss. Serviced at every 3k kms from day 1 at YASS. There weren't even any single puncture till now but some where in 26k kms the rear tyre was found with a cut on the side wall when parked outside [cry]. Replaced the rear tyre with OEM spec MRF. Also changed the chain sprocket at 30k service. Rest all are factory stock except for horns (Roots).

Now thought of doing some upgrades and bought LED tail-light form ebay.
Now let the pics do the talking.

Old v/s New
old vs new.jpg

The new look
new look.jpg

On action!
on action.jpg
cool.jpg

Thread Starter #45
Hi all,

Since after sticking on to LED tail light, somehow I felt it looks odd on it. And there cropped up a new DIY [;)]

Stripped it off and sprayed with gloss black [evil]
WP_20150725_08_55_04_Pro.jpg

All set up and ready to fit
WP_20150725_09_20_47_Pro.jpg

T A D A !
WP_20150725_09_56_50_Pro.jpg

Top Bottom