Lord of the Streets - Yamaha FZS

Re: Lord of the streets!!!

lxi:[/B ]Daytona performance kits are available at Yamaha dealers. There include high lift cams, free flow exhaust, sprockets, braided brake liners and bigger brake discs. These kits are pretty expensive but can make your FZ touch 100kmph in 10 seconds flat. Ask your dealer. But frankly, I would rather keep the FZ stock because the bike would be much more reliable that ways and would also last longer.

Thread Starter #17

BUddy, i cant see any sticker on silencer or the number plate removed.
Post updated pics.

Can you tell how to blur the pic as you have done in the 3rd picture? I am not able to find on photoshop :stupid:
Cheers,
buddy the updated pics will be uploaded soon.
the blur effect was done on picasa edit.[;)]
Buddy, heres a pic for the projectors. It is listed for sale(used) somewhere in the net for Rs.2000[surprise]. It has projector with blue angel eyes!

View attachment 39128

Source: google
thank you lxi. for the pic.this will help me for the reference.

Congrats for your Yamaha Fazer.Combination of black and green looks great.Like the rear fat tyre.How is the gripping of these.
Ride safe and wish you a happy ride.

Thread Starter #19

Thank you droy. btw its Yamaha FZS not a Fazer. Yes the tyres do a great job with their size.

Suresh, must admit your beast looks awesome. I have ridden this bike for a couple of thousand kms on long tours which we did during our college days. The bike was yellow black combo owned by a friend of mine. I loved the stability of this bike at 3 digit speeds.
And how can i forget i started road testing for TAI from this bike only:smile:.

Suresh, must admit your beast looks awesome. I have ridden this bike for a couple of thousand kms on long tours which we did during our college days. The bike was yellow black combo owned by a friend of mine. I loved the stability of this bike at 3 digit speeds.
+1 even i felt the same when i did a 100+ in my cousin's FZ-S and same color.

And man suresh ! what cornering it has! thanks to the 17" rims and that fat tyre that's enough to give the brawny looks of this bike.

Please keep us updated about service,mileage and other aspects as i am planning for the same one to buy in jun or july.

Anyway congrats for your purchase and wishing you ,safe and happy miles.

P.S:Don't try any mods.The vehicle is best in the current state without any mods

lxi.

Suspended
Now i also think so. Don't go for mods. Bike is good in stock condition. Do keep us updated about the mileage figures.

Does anyone know the top speed (tested by officials/you [:D])? :stupid:

Thread Starter #25

Thank you Akash. Yes fz is gud in handling.The bigger rear tyres help a lot in this.[:)]

Thread Starter #26

+1 even i felt the same when i did a 100+ in my cousin's FZ-S and same color.

And man suresh ! what cornering it has! thanks to the 17" rims and that fat tyre that's enough to give the brawny looks of this bike.

Please keep us updated about service,mileage and other aspects as i am planning for the same one to buy in jun or july.

Anyway congrats for your purchase and wishing you ,safe and happy miles.

P.S:Don't try any mods.The vehicle is best in the current state without any mods
Thank you vishwas. I havnt done any serious mods. Also I have changed my mind state on modding my ride.[thumbsup]
Btw congrats on your plan to buy a new fz. Which color have you decided.

Thread Starter #27
Now i also think so. Don't go for mods. Bike is good in stock condition. Do keep us updated about the mileage figures.

Does anyone know the top speed (tested by officials/you [:D])? :stupid:
Yes lxi. I have changed my mind state in modding my bike.
Btw about the top speed, one of my friend said he did 117 on his fz. And personally i had done 109 in my FZ-S.[evil]

Thank you vishwas. I havnt done any serious mods. Also I have changed my mind state on modding my ride.[thumbsup]
Btw congrats on your plan to buy a new fz. Which color have you decided.
The same one as yours friend!Green and black is in my blood![;)]

Btw about the top speed, one of my friend said he did 117 on his fz. And personally i had done 109 in my FZ-S.
:agree: have experienced.

lxi.

Suspended
Congrats on your bike (in advance).

Yes, green and black is super awesome.

@sureshisme, can you post a close up pic of the meter console of your fzs. I just wwant to see that thing, i have never seen from close. [:)]

Thread Starter #30
Hi everybody,
My buddy have now crossed 5k kms with safe & happy miles till now[clap].I had two services done till now & had done Teflon coating during the second service.No major problems on my buddy till now.Updated pictures are also now attached.[thumbsup]

Attachments

Top Bottom