Lord of the Streets - Yamaha FZS

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone,
This is a proud ownership of my beloved partner Yamaha FZS. The story begins from my age of 13. I was craze on automobile since from my childhood.Hence the eagerness to ride bike arose from the age of 13(I know its illegal,but my passion towards them did allow me to wait [;)]). I learned to ride on my dad's TVS Victor GX. On the middle of my 11th standard schooling the thirst to own a bike arose. My loving dad agreed to buy a bike for me . There started my first dilemma in search of bikes. My budget was too low. Cant go beyond 50k max. Bajaj XCD 125 was launched at the same time. I stick on it due to its pricing,mileage,LED tail lights,LCD meter..etc.. Without a second option I went on & took a delivery of it on 17th sep 2007. After a vast wonderful 4 years,40k kms experience with my first partner i thought its a time for an upgrade. Again my loving dad promised me to buy a new bike or me.

Since I'm a diehard fan of Yamaha FZ from its launch,there was none other choice for me though my my parents didn't like this bike.
All on a sudden on 17th oct 2011 me & my dad went to Cheerans Yamaha showroom in palghat & booked new FZS cyber green. Fortunately stocks were available on the showroom & they promised us to give the delivery of the bike on the same day. I was so excited to become an owner of FZ & its also the first vehicle registered on my name. We took the delivery of our LORD OF THE STREETS on the same day evening [cheers].

Till now I have completed 3150 kms on it & the second service had done last week.Also I'm looking for looks & performance mods. Suggestions from TAI members are most welcomed.

Thank you for reading this whole boring review. Hope you all feel sleepy now.
pics are also attached.

Attachments

Last edited:

lxi.

Suspended
Re: Lord of the streets!!!

Congratulation on the bike. Looks EVIL in cyber green. The Fz-s is truly the lord of the roads of the street. Nice pictures. Do post some non-edited pics of the bike, as in the 4th picture. Do share the price break up of the bike! Have miles and miles of happy crunching with your bike but remember Stunt driving is not a crime [:D] [:D]. For looks mods, you can go for projectors with angel eyes. Have seen a FZ-s red, with blue angel eyes. Regarding the performance mods, actually i am not a great fan of bikes (i love disco on wheels= cars. If bikes had subwoofers, i would have surely gone for it :stupid:), thus, no knowledge.
Cheers,
Ride safe.

Last edited:

Welcome Suresh,

You can also add mein the diehard fanclub of FZ & Fazer[:D]..

Congrats for your New FZ baby..

IMO, Don't do any mods for first 1year, Enjoy your ride with new bike..later you can try K&N filter, etc...

Thread Starter #4

thank you lxi. & AppU.
Regarding the price its 77340 OTR for FZS in palghat. I paid Rs.777 extra for 5yr extended warrenty & free services. All round it costs me 78k OTR..[:D]

Thread Starter #8

Have you done any mods on your fz till now?
just removed the front number plate & stick the registration number on front mudguard. most wanted sticker on silencer Changed horns to bosch electric horns(skoda type)[evil].

just removed the front number plate & stick the registration number on front mudguard. most wanted sticker on silencer Changed horns to bosch electric horns(skoda type)[evil].

Bosch horns have life for 6months only.. I changed Bosch horns 3 times in 1.5years for my car..

now i'm using Roots for 1.8 years without any problem.. "Roots" are best when compare to Bosch

lxi.

Suspended

BUddy, i cant see any sticker on silencer or the number plate removed.
Post updated pics.

Can you tell how to blur the pic as you have done in the 3rd picture? I am not able to find on photoshop :stupid:
Cheers,

Last edited:

lxi.

Suspended

Buddy, heres a pic for the projectors. It is listed for sale(used) somewhere in the net for Rs.2000[surprise]. It has projector with blue angel eyes!

1313076624_238250356_1-Pictures-of--FZ16-Headlight-Assembly-with-projector-and-Angel-eye.jpg

Source: google

Thread Starter #14

Bosch horns have life for 6months only.. I changed Bosch horns 3 times in 1.5years for my car..

now i'm using Roots for 1.8 years without any problem.. "Roots" are best when compare to Bosch
yes AppU I will surely consider Roots horn for the next time.

Top Bottom