Looks: New Mahindra Scorpio Vs Old Scorpio

Which version of Scorpio looks better ?

• NEW wine is tasty

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • OLD is gold

Votes: 26 41.3%

• Total voters
Just launched! New one looks awesome in fiery black, molten red and blue color. I am not very fan of the back though(but in fiery black color, it hides the stripe and looks better) but anytime new one looks much modern and classy than old one.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #20
It is a smashing looking SUV.
The only confusion for the users will be that when they go for the top two variants, they will have to consider the XUV variants too.[surprise]

AMG

Suspended
I told the mods to reset the poll, but they did not.

Also thats what happens when you jump the gun and start a poll on spy pics instead of the reveal.

Thread Starter #23
I am glad I did not vote before.

I voted for the new one now as it surely looks more imposing.

But the poll is totally screwed up now as people cannot change their decisions even if they want to.

Dont worry. Till now we have collected around 30 votes ONLY in total .
So it will hardly have any impact - 8-10 days down the line.[evil]

Indian Car Manufacturers improving steeply the style of their vehicles. After Tata's Zest & Bolt, now Mahindra Scorpio. [clap] (may be they learnt very well during XUV & Quanto designing)

Really looks good in Black, Blue & Red. dark colours looks killer. May be need some more time to like the light colours.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I am not at all convinced by the rear profile of this new version. The tail lamps are back to square one. The current Scorpio has tail lamps on the hatch door pillars which looked decent and completed the look. But these tail lamps are weird. What is the need of Blue and Pink reflectors/ lights? They appear to have modified the 1st gen Scorpio's light.

The hatch door is not good at all with a relatively small windshield. The earlier one looked balanced and well finished.

Its a personal opinion!

Regards

Akash

Old. The newer one is too boxy to my liking. Also, the older one had a certain strong feeling to it. The new has just a grill, whereas the older one has pillars on the grill.

Thread Starter #29
I am not at all convinced by the rear profile of this new version. The tail lamps are back to square one. The current Scorpio has tail lamps on the hatch door pillars which looked decent and completed the look. But these tail lamps are weird. What is the need of Blue and Pink reflectors/ lights? They appear to have modified the 1st gen Scorpio's light.

The hatch door is not good at all with a relatively small windshield. The earlier one looked balanced and well finished.

Its a personal opinion!

Regards

Akash

I kinda agree with you.
This pillar lights is a surprise omission given that they have kept the rear design same as that of old one.

Else the car looks good

The new Scorpio looks better than the old scorpio.I dont know what is the purpose of the handle in the rear.

Top Bottom