Looking For New / Used 7-Seater For Rs.7 Lakh

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends,
I am back....looking for new / used 7 seater have budget of around 7L.
I owned eeco to which i said goodbye in Feb 19.
now coming to the point....am confused a lot weather to buy new of go for used one.The nearest one is maruti ertiga which fits in budget can stretch upto 9L.

Have looked at mahindra XUV500 , maruti ertiga old / new , frankly i am not able to make up my mind as which to look for, i have found one mahindra xuv500 march 15 model asking around 7.5 first owner.
I am sure you all will be able to help me in my search....
thank you

Akash1886

Honoured Member
My suggestion would be to go for the XUV-5OO because it will be a far better upgrade from the Eeco. Better Interiors, Better Features, Better Performance and option of doing a bit of off-road fun too. Buying a used Ertiga won't give you as much fun even though it's a reliable car. So, XUV 500 is my pick among the two. Do a proper check on the car's history and also check the ODO reading. BTW which variant of XUV-5OO did you consider / check out?

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #3
thank you Akash bhai for your views...
i checked W8 2015 march.. actually have just looked it online at droom the asking price is 7.5 L
How reliable is Droom

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
i checked W8 2015 march.. actually have just looked it online at droom the asking price is 7.5 L
How reliable is Droom
Buddy, droom is like any other online platform of selling used cars. I would suggest you to get in touch with the owner of the car as well. A negotiation of Rs. 25-30K shouldn't be tough because these platforms also add their profit margins while selling used cars. Negotiate the price to Rs. 7.2 to 7.3L from your side. Secondly, do get hold of the vehicle's history from ASC.

Regards
Akash

That indeed is a very valid suggestion Archit. Infact I too was about to suggest him the same. However, do you think Renault's ASC support is as prompt as that of MSIL or M&M? That's one important aspect too.

Regards
Akash
Hi Akash,

I do not have direct experience with any Renault ASC but upon asking my friends and relatives, I think they have improved many folds and I do know many who are happy with their Kwids and Dusters. I had a brief experience with their helpline center and that minor issue was promptly solved.

Thread Starter #8
thank you for all your suggestions and guidance.....
Have finally booked ertiga ZXI silver
booking amount 11000/ waiting period 4 months a long wait

Thread Starter #9
new update... cancelled booking of ertiga and finally booked HONDA AMAZE Orchid White Pearl a few days back .
There was no confirmation for delivery time of ertiga.

Top Bottom