Looking For Good Compact Sedan: Feedback Welcome

Mr.Kannan , Please confirm whether its compact sedan you are looking for or a car under 10L (As you have included Nexon too in your list ) .
If compact sedan is your pick , Hyundai is up with their new product Hyundai Aura (You can check in that , always hyundai is famous for introducing gadgetries which are one segment above ) , Figo aspire is been in segment for sometime (If features are ok for you , its a good choice ) , Honda Amaze (Has the +point of having both petrol and diesel auto )

Thread Starter #17
Mr.Kannan , Please confirm whether its compact sedan you are looking for or a car under 10L (As you have included Nexon too in your list ) .
If compact sedan is your pick , Hyundai is up with their new product Hyundai Aura (You can check in that , always hyundai is famous for introducing gadgetries which are one segment above ) , Figo aspire is been in segment for sometime (If features are ok for you , its a good choice ) , Honda Amaze (Has the +point of having both petrol and diesel auto )
Hi Vishnu,

NEXON i liked the build quality and feature give specially the mode selection thats why i have considered it in my one of option apart from sedan.
i would take a look on Hyundai Aura too.

Hi Kannan,
Hi think Maruti Dzire is a good one choice. The competitive price is very low. This car is full feature loaded car.
One of the best factor about this car is required low maintenance and provide a good mileage at this price.
Hi vijay,

I completely agree on this that's why initially booked this car and later due to old stock i didn't choose it later on.

Hi Kannan,
Did you test drive a Honda Amaze? My sister recently bought a Petrol Automatic Amaze. They are having good reviews for the car.

Thread Starter #19
Hi Kannan,
Did you test drive a Honda Amaze? My sister recently bought a Petrol Automatic Amaze. They are having good reviews for the car.
Not yet, still confused on which car to take. may of my colleague say wait for the BS6 transistion and more EV are promoted so watch & buy.

Thread Starter #21
Okay @kannan.cnkr
Are you looking for diesel car or petrol car?
This looks like a good read regarding BS 4 - BS 6 and how manufactures and customers are going to impact.
I looking for a daily usage car in city drive around 50KM with good fuel efficient in consideration. BS4 or BS6 is just the norms both can be used for next 15years so that's not a big deal for me.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi Akash
Thanks for your feedback. currently i have postpone my purchase to march 2020. surely your feedback given me an idea.
A wise move as I see. BS6 cars are the best bet for those looking to buy cars in these months of FY19 and in April 2020 onward. With TML Nexon I just hope that post warranty expiry I don't end up spending too much on service & repairs. Will be taking suggestions on EX-Warranty etc in next couple of months from the nexon owners here. I just wish unlike older TML cars which developed snags in long run the new gen cars are long lasting and smooth as far as ownership is concerned.

Hi nano Freak,

i'm not against TATA motors. just shared my uncle experience he had before. May be now they have become better in market like building the 5 star rated (safest car of year) on NEXON.
Altroz again stands on the 5 Start rating before the release of vehicle so some good things are happening. but still service network is not that much strong i believe.
Let me see any way i have planned for march with test drive the TATA and KIA also.
No harm in listening to the experiences of your near ones and family w.r.t owning cars. Afterall even here on our forum the members give suggestions based on their experiences only. I wish you end up choosing the best suited option and have a good & smooth ownership.

Regards
Akash

Top Bottom