Looking for a Used MODIFIED Car: Bought Maruti Suzuki Swift VDi

AC Mohan : Buddy, I am not into these techy things. The brand name is 'Nitto'. The exhaust note is more like a roar, a deeper voice. I will post video if possible. Else, you can check out Varun's M800. What do you mean by they don't work? Should I stick back to stock one?

Saishibu : Thanks buddy. Taillight smoke is by paint, no sticker work. The guy also had sticker but it would have not provided the gloss of the paint. No plans to remove the hood scoop, sorry. I know it looks bad but my brother is loving it. He says it looks like 'Scorpio'! :lol:

Musicswift: The cost was Rs.1600 for two. I bet your swift would look sleek with smoked taillamps.

Theferrarifan : Thanks a lot bro. I will post an ownership review soon and will close this thread. Further discussion will be carried there only. Just very busy nowadays, brother's marriage!

UPDATE:
I am getting AES single ring Projectors for Rs.9000 with bi-xenon HIDs 6000k. Is the price ok?
Looks cheap. look at the swift sport from japan site. if possible it like that. smoke the chrome parts inside

pic from google

AC Mohan : Buddy, I am not into these techy things. The brand name is 'Nitto'. The exhaust note is more like a roar, a deeper voice. I will post video if possible. Else, you can check out Varun's M800. What do you mean by they don't work? Should I stick back to stock one?
When he means it doesn't work it actually means, it doesn't go well with a diesel swift, but can tune well in a petrol swift, have seen many petrol swift with automechs modified exhausts but have rarely heard about a modded diesel swift with a exhaust being modified, as mentioned would you please post the video of the exhaust note on your diesel swift and elaborate the details

U P D A T E
Hi friends, We have finally bought the Maruti Suzuki Swift on the day of 'Dhanteras' and feeling proud to add a new member to our garage.
Currently, I am getting the front overdone vinyls REMOVED. Got the taillights smoked! (Looks nice but is not glossy!)
Attaching some pics as of now:
1. Here is my friend (impressed) with the car
View attachment 70044

2. The HU is just awesome (Pioneer Mixtrax P8490BT)
View attachment 70045

3. A pic of Smoked Taillamps (other mods in progress ; JBLstickers, Interior footwell lighting)
View attachment 70048

4. A closeup of the Alloy wheels (design is adorable)
View attachment 70043

5. Speed limit till ONLY few days
View attachment 70047

Will post more pics and observations.

Actually, car's name is Mr. SEXO!
Aditya.
[:D] [:D] [:D]
Can you please tell me more about P8490BT ? The price that you bought it for and more about it ?

Top Bottom