Little Components that makes a difference

Thread Starter #1
We generally talk about the performance, looks , features etc of a car that we like most. Just wanted to start a thread that talks about all the little parts that makes a car look nice. For example the head lights and the tail lights, the dash board, the doors, the door locks etc.

Tiny things brought together makes the car look great. Lets discuss these tiny elements of some cars. (add pictures too if you really like a particular element)

Headlight & grille combo always work for me! add to that some nice bumpers with stylishly integrated fog lights.

next comes good alloys.

In addition to Raj's statement a few chrome inserts at some places for SUV'S and D-segment sedans and sporty dual exhaust pipes.

350Z

Core Team
Good thread. There are several small yet significant equipments which help making a car look good or bad. Head lamps and Tail lamps should be primary followed by front grille, design of doors / windows, ORVMs etc. and on the inside, It should be Steering wheel design, center console instrument cluster and more.

dark tints on a white car. :-)
ilango[speed thirst];54608 said:
Dark tail light smoking .

a black or white vinyl sticker in the windshield like a sports car.
I think he’s referring to OEM parts.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Junior you are kidding right?[lol]

Oh yes i would love to have projectors with Xenons and sun-roof too in my car! But these are actually features and the thread starter din ask for features!

We generally talk about the performance, looks , features etc of a car that we like most. Just wanted to start a thread that talks about all the little parts that makes a car look nice. For example the head lights and the tail lights, the dash board, the doors, the door locks etc.

Tiny things brought together makes the car look great. Lets discuss these tiny elements of some cars. (add pictures too if you really like a particular element)
The MOST IMPORTANT little component that can make a HUGE difference is - 3 pt. seatbelt for the centre passsenger of the rear seat.

Rear map reading light within drivers reach.
Up module for power windows.
Child locks.
Power window lock.
Antena on driver side A pillar .
Regular size spare wheel.
' near mute' button for music .
Theater dim effect for interior lights.
Under bonet light.
Puddle lights.
Auto off for boot light.
String ties for rolling items in boot.

.'Repeat song ' option for music system.

Last edited:

Top Bottom