List of DIYs I Did in My Scorpio

Thread Starter #1
List of DIYs i did
1. All door pads changed with some rexin material which i got from a furniture shop (old and spoiled my whole interior)
2. Painted all the Tim in in the doors like handle etc.
3. Restored my fogged headlamps
4. tinted my rear tail light (i was pushed to do that after i cleaned it with turpentine and it ate all the plastic)

first pic before DIY[:)]

Attachments

Thread Starter #2
Re: All DIYs I did in my Scorpio

i started doing it by scratching the headlamp with 800, 1000, 2000 sand paper. And removed all the door cards and prepared all that for wrapping. I also removed my tail and head light

Attachments

Thread Starter #4

After scratching my tail light i sprayed 2coats black aerosol spray and two coats of clear.

And now you can see even the pic of newly wrapped door cards and painted door trim

Attachments

Good DIY buddy!

If only I had time to spend for my car now, I could also do things myself

Re: All DIYs I Did in My Scorpio

good work Thomas, you can also do similarly on the glove box cover and the cover below the steering, i had done the same job sometime in the last year, however I have not done the same for the front doors since i was not satisfied with the job done on the arm rests on the door pads, i would be trying this again sometime when I am free.

Attachments

Hey dude,

Grate Job buddy!!![clap]

BTW how you removed the head light lens scratches? What sand paper you used for that? Please tell me the grade do i can do for my Pal RHS head light.

Wow great DIY, how old is the Scorpio.

I always wanted to know what's written on that yellow sticker about Turbo, just towards right of Steering..

Well looks good DIY, but you should have left the indicator as it is.

Red is critical while you brake, so as the person at back can notice you while braking.

How was the headlamp cleared by sand paper, didn't it cause scratch.

Looks good mate. What is that material on the door? Is ur rear lights visible with that black coating?

I guess, I am a bit late. Good work, finishing is really neat. Can you share the name of the material & its cost? the one you have used on the door pad etc

Top Bottom