Lexus LFA From Victoria, Australia

Thread Starter #1
Lifting the lightweight carbon fiber hood you are presented with the 560HP 1LR-GUE, the 4.8L naturally aspirated, dry sump, 72º V10 that propels the LFA to 60 mph in under 3.7 seconds and on to a top speed of 202 mph

Attachments

Hmm, If i am not wrong this LFA couldn't save a test driver. [;)]
I remember a Toyota road tester lost his life when involved in LFA road test.

Hmm, If i am not wrong this LFA couldn't save a test driver. [;)]
I remember a Toyota road tester lost his life when involved in LFA road test.
You are right. It was one of the limited Nurburgring edition. The accident happened near the ring on a public road, where the Toyota test driver came of the lane hitting another car head on. The other car was also on a test.

The driver and the passenger of the other car survived the accident and looked much better too after the accident.

Oh, I forgot to mention the model the LFA was taking on. It was a box standard BMW 316.

Thread Starter #4
BMW's are much better when it comes to Safety

LFA is fast car and overpriced . I would rather pick up a GT-R R35

I believe in buziness world there is no account for Individual lives but insurance and compensations.

Most of the present day japanese cars through out from low end to high end sells like hot cakes but they feels like tin cans. one of my experience was to old LC and New LC the difference was much much evident. I could'nt believe present day japanese car can make another 20 years as the older ones used to.
Even on indian roads it is same scenario with light cars even though light weight hasnt benefitted the FE considerably still they are expensive compared to traditional one.
I wonder what are the purpose of making such non reliable and unsafe cars is it only profits??

Thread Starter #6
When I saw the review by Top gear for this car Lexus LFA they were telling that this car took 10 years to built and if they sell this car for 1 million pounds they wont make any profit.

something like that.

i know they are not safe.. they are in the race of making fast car .. lighter the better but .. what abt safety

When I saw the review by Top gear for this car Lexus LFA they were telling that this car took 10 years to built and if they sell this car for 1 million pounds they wont make any profit.
Everybody says so in the interest of fantasy and publicity.
F1 cars can do 0-100 in literally 1 second. even they dont take 10 years to make yet they are much safer.
Come on Toyota.

Top Bottom