LED or LCD TV? (Bought LG Smart TV - Pg.12)

I bought my LG 32LS5700 at a local lg dealer at 39 k after bargain got wireless headset and 4 GB pen drive free

+ve
picture quality good
sound quality good
connectivity options (usb, hdmi, wi-fi wi-fi dlna, wifi content sharing, lan connectivity) are working fine
i tried avi and vob formats its working well
easy to learn and get used to the options and settings.
can download lg smart tv app on android mobile and use the mobile touch screen like touchpad for tv and able to use my mobile as remote and it takes snapshot (photo clip) of tv show in touch of one button
have done firmware update thru lan cable from my wifi router it works well and get updated with latest firmware
using plex and nero media server software,s thru wifi it plays music, pictures and video from my computer to tv directly

servicing was good bought on evening 6:00 pm they came for installation on next day morning at 11:45 am

-Ve and its fix
as seen in lg website the magic remote is optional and wi fi function needs wi - fi dongle from lg (other brand wi-fi dongle wont works) need to get wi -fi dongle from lg service center and that costs 1800 rupees
but the same function can be get at 100 rupees by using a lan cable [by connecting tv to your wifi network thru LAN cable makes your wifi mobile work as remote ]
its bit difficult to find the port and connect usb when tv is wall mounted
need 4 or 5 mbps Internet connectivity speed to see you tube directly with no freezings on tv

lot of options and settings to explore this is a best bet thank you all
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am using sukam invertor at home even though i connected the tv using a spike buster/protector is that set up is fine

Last edited:

Top Bottom