LBM`s Ground Pounder

Thread Starter #1
Friends, I happen to see this video in YouTube which was shared by my friend. I really do not know what is this and how it works. Based on little search I did, I think this is related to Audio. This seems to be amazing and also shocked to see it.

Preview of Wall !!!! (LBM) - YouTube

Ya he is running two huge woofers which are heavy duty the car is a two seater cos the woofer enclosure is huge & has replaced the rear seat,he is a member of another forum & thats what the LBM stands for. But seriously the car is being destroyed,read that he had one destroyed before this car.

He is an enthusiast of different kind. Something similar to an overclocker in the pc world.

Most of the stuff is just for the bling factor.

Last heard the roof of his swift was getting torned down due to strain of those subs.
Those ICE Systems are a potential hazard for glass windows.

[surprise] that is too much. i wonder how he is able to drive the car which that much sound. [frustration]
The funny part would be the expressions on the faces of people when the car doors and other parts are shaking so violently. [:D]

Yes, he is from a different forum and one of the TOP NOTCH ICE expert and installer in the city as well as country, people who know him will vouch for that. I saw this vid long back but since the user referred to a different community so wasn't sure of posting it here. What you see happening to the car, specially glass is called flex. Most of you won't believe that your car's windshield is capable to flex that much. The Car in the vid is his swift.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #7
OKIE, Thanks for the info. I do not know about his membership with other forums. Mods if necessary this can be closed.

zengetz

Suspended
This is his second car btw. Each woofer weighs close to 35Kg and the batteries powering it is about 50KG each (4 of them to be precise)

This is not for the faint hearted :)

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
what [surprise] and i thought my friend's car had a real good system [system]

my camera was not recording the actual thing which was happening. the windshield was shaking like crazy but cannot compare it with swift.

MOV 0046 - YouTube

MOV 0045 - YouTube

god knows how many amps and component speakers he had. he paid 15000 just for damping.

DSC_0047.jpg

Folks,

This guy is a legend. He lives in Faridabad and not only owns an ICE shop(which specializes in high end install) but from some time back he has started making subwoofers basically 15" subwoofers. His brand name is LBM which is Low Bass Maker and the subwoofer has 1200w RMS which is conservatively rated because they can take 1500w of RMS in daily usage. LBM subwwofers can be comparable to the best SPL subwoofers from international brands and at times they perform better than subs from international brands.

Coming to his ground pounder he basically uses the car tuned to this much bass at demo shows only. They won't be able to drive as whole car will be shaking. He has changed windshield numerous times and the car is damped to the last bit but when you provide a Swift with 6000-8000w RMS then one should expect some kind of damage to glass panels[:D]

I know a friend of mine in Delhi who owns a Endevour which has 4 Sundown Audio Z Series 15" subwoofers strapped to a Hertz unlimited power MP 15k Monoblock. You should see the how glass flexes in a 2.5 tonne truck with 4 subwoofer [clap]

Here is his Endevour. His name is Anubhav Gupta and he is the importer of Sundown Audio, Shok Industries Wires and Meshman alternators in India.

Crazy Windshield Flex! Sundown Audio Massive air flow and Painfully Loud.. Straight from India - YouTube

Regards,
Sankar

Top Bottom