Lavasa Trip Last Weekend Driving Pleasure.

Thread Starter #1
From Last 6 months I was thinking of going to Lavasa. Plans was not getting planed. Something new comes or group is not forming for trip. But last Friday I decided to go to Lavasa in any case even if no one is coming. All Friends were either out of town, Busy in some personal work or have some shopping plans. So me and Nitin decided (only 2 of us) to march to Lavasa.

on 28th November 2010. As Distance is very short we decided to move late. We started around 9:00 am from house. Picked my friend in Kalewadi.
We touched Pune Bangalore highway around 9:15am. Traffic was very less.
Our route decided was. Hinjewadi- Chandani Chauk- Towards Pirangut- Right Turn to Lavasa.

In Pirangut we had my favorite Misal-Pav and Tea. Until I was Not sure how is location. The Direction to Lavasa is pretty clear. Their are direction and distance boards on short distances.
The Road to Lavasa is very scenic. First we had Mutha Ghat. Ghat section is beautiful. Road condition is very good. On complete 80 km patch I hardly found any potholes.
We reached Lavasa main gate around 11:00 pm. Keep romaing around in car. Parked at various places. Due to Dispute in court the guy at security gate told me Today Photos are not allowed. I was little disappointed. But still took some picture. I fell like we are in some European countries.

I was very disappointed that I did not planned the trip in Rainy season. Next Rainy season Bike on Trip to Lavasa is already planned. [:D]
Their is Small dam before Lavasa. The Location is very beautiful. Oh my god I forgot my Camera. Here My Nokia 5800xm come to rescue. See the picture and quality is awesome.

Enjoy Pictures. [clap]

Attachments

Thread Starter #3
Some More Pictures.
-----------Next Post-----------
Brilliant pictures. Nice looking place too.
[thumbsup] Thanks !!

Attachments

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Having a glance at the topic title, I thought this thread is related to something about driving BMWs in Lavasa. Nonetheless, I am still not at all disappointed after viewing these breathtaking beautiful pictures; after all, they focus on your even beautiful ‘Maserati’ Fiat Punto. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Knightrider, good pictures. Your punto looks good. I have been to lavasa during monsoon. Its a nice place and less crowded if you go in early mornings. By the way I am also from Pune

Thread Starter #9
Nice Shots & Breathtaking views.

Hope you enjoyed a lot!!
Thanks ! I did enjoyed lot driving. specially ghat area.

Nice set of pictures bro! And nice to see you here back in action!
[thumbsup] Yes I was offline for quite some time.

Having a glance at the topic title, I thought this thread is related to something about driving BMWs in Lavasa. Nonetheless, I am still not at all disappointed after viewing these breathtaking beautiful pictures; after all, they focus on your even beautiful ‘Maserati’ Fiat Punto.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Driving BMW in Lavasa wow. Can someone give me one. [;)]

Knightrider, good pictures. Your punto looks good. I have been to lavasa during monsoon. Its a nice place and less crowded if you go in early mornings. By the way I am also from Pune
Thanks! Lavasa Monsoon Ride. I missed [frustration]. Defiantly Next time.
So I got one more friend form Pune in forum.

Beautiful place! Punto in red looks terrific
Every time I look at her I smile and deep in love.

You have got a nice ride there sir!. As everyone is saying, you must visit this place in monsoons you will witness some breathtaking views of clouds descending over the mountains and lots more!! and definitely the small pit stops of chai wala's and bhutta wala's (corn)

Top Bottom