Landmaster & Ambassador Pictures Collection

Re: Landmaster and Ambassador Pictures Collection

Great collection friend ! keep it up ! i will post some of my snaps soon [:)]
Regards : Abhishek

^^ Yes it was me, I am sure there are more on the road left specially Mark 2 and Mark 3 types.

My HM Ambassador Nova 1991

Dear All Ambi lovers
Here i am starting a new thread on my trusted 1991 model HM ambassador nova.My father bought the vehicle some where in 2008 from his friend.in my teenage i was very fond of this vehicle espacilly its painting ,sunshade and sound from the exhaust.I forced my father to bought this car ,when i came to know that he is willing to sell to buy Alto. The vehicle is painted in a paint booth at Ernakulam,Kerala.Also few modifications are done there.The stock exhaust was changed with high speed jeep exhaust and sounds supreb (personally i like the sound).Accomodate sun shade at the roof with some clamps welded on it .Also accomodate Fog lamps below the bumper. The crash guard directly fixed on the body.Valve door covers are electroplated.New dash board etc....Year 2010 stock rims are replaced with alloy wheels,Install land meter and humidity meter.

Attachments

Last edited:

My first post on 'TheAutomotiveIndia' and revoking an old thread.
This is my 2005 model Ambassador which I purchased in September,2017. I yearned for almost 17-18 years to get one. Covered around 7000 kms so far and I have to say this- 'He is a gem'.I will soon start a separate thread on my car.

Attachments

Top Bottom