Kits for Verna by Hyundai

Thread Starter #1
Hi verna fans,Hyundai have launched kits for verna(front skirt,side skirts,rear skirt,spoiler,ORVMs with indicators and black beading over the window arches.
I saw the stock kits,which were to be painted in real earth colour(demo car) in 2 days.
I will post the pics after 2 days.
Lets wait to check how it looks???

Thread Starter #6
Crazy act,I personally saw the kits,they were not that good.But,I liked the side skirts,they were awesome.The supervisor said these would reduce the ground clearance not much(about 3 cms from OEM height.
I will post those after 2 days.

Thread Starter #8
The actual GC is 172cm,that guy kept the rear skirt on a demo car and xhowed me that it will cover about 3cm of the actual height.
Lets wait and see after fitting it.

Thread Starter #10
The cost told was 30k for the whole kit,which includes front,rear,side skirts,LED indicators on OSRVMs,reading lamp inside the car,seat covers with cushions and door stepper plates with verna being embedded on those plates.
The price is not sure yet.
Today,I went to KUN hyundai showroom,I saw the skirts were all painted and ready to be fitted,but,the mechanics are saying that they will fix those by next monday,because of other car's services.
I personally didn't like the rear skirt,as it doesn't cover the entire bumper.
I liked the side skirts and the front skirt was quite good.
Wait for the pics,let me try once again tomorrow.

Thread Starter #12
Zinam,there is a kit for i10.I have seen a few cars in chennai with the same kit.
That kit includes front,side,rear skirts and wheel arches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats really great info!

Any pricing info for Skirts ?

I know kitup is doing.

I went to couple of dealers in chennai but they say they dont have it for i10 :(

Thread Starter #15
Sorry guys,the kits are ready now,but,they are kept inside the car and the work will be finished within next week.yesterday only,the door arches were stickered in black.
The work would be completed in a few days as said by the chief supervisor,KUN HYUNDAI.
We will have to wait for some more days.

Top Bottom