Ketika Ranjan From Gurgaon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Hey there to all the experts at The Automotive Forum. I am ketika and I am exploring things in the automotive field as I had recently owned my first car. The day I started exploring about car & bikes, I came to know that there are so many things to read, learn & explore. Thanks for making me a vital part of this forum, will always try to help out someone who is seeking help.

Welcome to our automotive freak (we really are) community .
Have a pleasant stay here and which car did you recently bought?? Do write a ownership review.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Hello ketika, Welcome to the forum. Have a warm and pleasant stay!
Do Share more about your rides and any mods you are planning with them.

Thread Starter #4
Welcome to our automotive freak (we really are) community .
Have a pleasant stay here and which car did you recently bought?? Do write a ownership review.
Recently I bought Tata Harrier and I must say it is one of the best SUV in the market within 15-17 Lakhs price range. Will gonna write a detailed ownership review very soon.

Hello ketika, Welcome to the forum. Have a warm and pleasant stay!
Do Share more about your rides and any mods you are planning with them.
I had many rides on one of my favorite bike i.e. Royal Enfield and I had traveled most of the northern India. In future I am planning to complete some rides in the southern part of India.

Recently I bought Tata Harrier and I must say it is one of the best SUV in the market within 15-17 Lakhs price range. Will gonna write a detailed ownership review very soon.

I had many rides on one of my favorite bike i.e. Royal Enfield and I had traveled most of the northern India. In future I am planning to complete some rides in the southern part of India.
Welcome Ketika. You seem to be a true enthusiast. Nice collection between especially the Harrier.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
I had recently owned my first car. Recently I bought Tata Harrier .
Welcome aboard!
Did you mean your first car ever is harrier.That would be difficult for any new driver.
Or you already have had enough experience driving smaller cars in and around your family.Then it won`t be so difficult to drive.

Last edited:
Hey there to all the experts at The Automotive Forum. I am ketika and I am exploring things in the automotive field as I had recently owned my first car. The day I started exploring about car & bikes, I came to know that there are so many things to read, learn & explore. Thanks for making me a vital part of this forum, will always try to help out someone who is seeking help.
Welcome onboard ketikaranjan and many congratulations on your harrier ownership.Wishing you many happy miles with it.Do go through our regulation board and get familier with it.Get in touch with the team for any assistance needed.Looking forward to see your ownership review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom