Keralam - Athirappally - Munnar - Idukki - God's Own...

re: Keralam-Athirappally-Munnar-Idukki- god's own...

Excellent snaps Jayadev[thumbsup]. Rated 5 Star. I think i must plan a trip to Kerala much before Leh/Ladakh. I believe you had been to this place a year ago or before, i can see your Indica Vista in one of the images.

Thread Starter #4
Re: Keralam-Athirappally-Munnar-Idukki- god's own...

thanks Akash .

yes the trip was in last year april.

punto dint get a chance yet to see much yet.

more pics coming soon.

@ jayadev, Superb pics! I visited these places in Feb 2011. Truly awesome! every place lived upto the tag line - 'God's Own'. I am reliving my trip memories through your pics now [:)]

Thread Starter #6

Thanks carfreak.
more coming.
unfortunately pics are not brilliant to what it could have been. the camera lens fell off and lost its sharpness. pics are too blurry and smudged excuse,me for that.

Thread Starter #7

Thanks carfreak.
more coming.

unfortunately pics are not brilliant to what it could have been. the camera lens fell off and lost its sharpness. pics are too blurry and smudged excuse me for that .that is also one of the reason i never bothered to post it yet.

Thread Starter #8
and it continues ......[:)]

Attachments

Wonderful pictures Jayadev though yeah they are a bit blurred like you mentioned.

I have been to Munnar and Athirampally falls before.

350Z

Core Team
Absolutely nice photographs. Each time I watch some pictures in Kerala Travelogues on our forum, I can sense the slight breeze of that place from memories of my trip way back almost a year ago. Speaking in automobile terms, this place is ‘fully loaded’ with natural beauty and a little attention from the Government’s part can make it truly stand up to its name of “God’s own country”. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Excellent photography Jayadev, Kerala is a beautiful place, that's why they call it "Gods own country". Athirappally falls is a beauty.

Top Bottom