Kawasaki Ninja Reaches Pune Probiking

Useless ? [shock] How can you say that ?

And the top speed is 170 km/h

Just check November Autocar india magazine. In that they mentioned true top speed is 152.
That is the speed Autocar India magazine riders achieved.

Go to XBHP, check the review & top speed.Those people were here in Pune to test the bike on bajaj's chakan test track. Go to Youtube & search ninja 250 top speed. Go to Google & search ninja 250 09 model top speed.

It all says 170km/h.

[cheers]

I will be honest, this is my next buy.. I don't know how, but I plan to buy this early next year, whatever it takes.

Cheers,
Vroom

welcome to worlds biggest two wheeler market, so many people are interested on sports bike here, but they stay away only because of service and spare parts availability.

Kawasaki Ninja250R takes home the 'Indian Motorcycle of the Year' award

Joining the Tata Nano at the stage who bagged the 'Indian Car of the Year' (ICOTY) title is the Kawasaki Ninja 205R who took home the 'Indian Motorcycle of the Year' (IMOTY) award.

Source - motoroids

Attachments

Thread Starter #67

350Z

Core Team
200 Units of Kawasaki Ninja Sold!

Bajaj Auto has managed to sell 200 units of the Ninja 250R. Bajaj tries to justify why the Kawcker is such a hit by saying “What makes this motorcycle unique is its near-perfect combination of performance, riding comfort and ease of handling. As a result it is as popular among casual riders as it among serious enthusiasts. In India, in a market cluttered with overpowered litre class motorcycles, the Kawasaki Ninja 250R will be the only supersport motorcycle whose performance is practical for Indian conditions. And with a price tag of less than Rs.3 lacs, it is well within reach of those seeking a super sport motorcycle.”

Courtesy: Motorbeam.com

Drive Safe,
350Z​

I guess this is not going the way of the BMW 650 ... but that was seriously overpriced for its time.

Thread Starter #70

350Z

Core Team
3 Months Waiting Period for Ninja

Kawasaki Ninja buyers will have to face a 3 Months waiting period, which was earlier 4.5 Months.

The Kawasaki Ninja is doing decent numbers and although the pricing has exceeded the expectations of many enthusiasts there is still three months waiting on the Kwacker. Earlier the waiting period was for 4.5 months which has recently come down to 3. Either Bajaj is selling too many of the Ninjas or they are producing too little. -Motorbeam.com
Drive Safe,
350Z

I have seen 3 Ninjas on Pune roads so far, 2 green and one in grey/silver.
And every time, the idiot driving it did not have a helmet.
Why is it that people can be so dumb??

Top Bottom