Karizma PGM-FI

Thread Starter #76
Right. But you see most of the things i have posted here have their sources named as orkut & all of them have turned out to be TRUE (Ninja launch,zmr pic's,pulsar 135 pic's,etc).

Also depends on how good are your orkut sources.[:D]

Arun

Suspended
Neil at his sarcastic best.

Why are we discussing this?

Mods, please close this thread if you feel no further discussions are required.

Right. But you see most of the things i have posted here have their sources named as orkut & all of them have turned out to be TRUE (Ninja launch,zmr pic's,pulsar 135 pic's,etc).

Also depends on how good are your orkut sources.[:D]
Neil i think you are getting it wrong or i think i m not clear. I am not commenting your info. You have always been informative and posts have been fantastic. Its for the ZMR engine smoke which even you doubted right?

Anyways ZMRs speedo looks really hot

Thread Starter #79
Neil i think you are getting it wrong or i think i m not clear. I am not commenting your info. You have always been informative and posts have been fantastic. Its for the ZMR engine smoke which even you doubted right?

Anyways ZMRs speedo looks really hot
I was getting it right buddy.

And i dont get info from orkut where news is mostly a result of rumours
Especially this.[:D]

Anyways,yes the speedo looks hot. You guys know the speedo has a option to enter few letters onto it & you get a WELCOME NOTE Like Welcome "your name" & something else. Even busa lacks on this feature.[lol]

Last edited:
Yeah that will be shown in the advertisement itself if you watch carefully , It will come as "HELLO HRI"( for hritik roshan)

Guys, please dont go OT.

talking about the ZMR, those dials are really cool but i think the "welcome HRI" thingy is crap & just a fancy item. you will get bored of it in 2 months of owning the bike!

what really matters in a costly bike like ZMR is power, rather power to weight ratio. and with a power figure of 17 bhp & the weight of a baby elephant, it aint going places!

even the pulsar 200 used to make more power. the R15 with its 150cc engine makes as much power! now, i am a big karizma fan but the ZMR with its huge price tag & no power increase (to justify the price) has been really disappointing. if they could not increase the power, why did they add such a bulky fairing & increase weight thereby making it even more slower compared to the previous gen karizma?!!

Thread Starter #82
what really matters in a costly bike like ZMR is power, rather power to weight ratio. and with a power figure of 17 bhp & the weight of a baby elephant, it aint going places!

even the pulsar 200 used to make more power. the R15 with its 150cc engine makes as much power! now, i am a big karizma fan but the ZMR with its huge price tag & no power increase (to justify the price) has been really disappointing. if they could not increase the power, why did they add such a bulky fairing & increase weight thereby making it even more slower compared to the previous gen karizma?!!
Exactly.Power is what people look for in such bikes.We seriously expected a fast bike from HH,they have disappointing us to the core & the people looking for fast bikes in this range are left with no options but to go for 220 or R15(kitted).

They should at least come up with a Performance kit like TVS & YAMAHA.
The karizma engine is borrowed from HONDA CRF 230 (a dirt bike) which originally had a power of 23 horses,that capable is the engine.

May be HONDA isn't ready to share its technology,i mean may be they are planing to enter this segment with their own 250 cc bike or something,this seriously can be one of the reason because HH had come up with this performer around 6 years ago where there was no competition in this segment & now when the heat has actually turned on i wonder whats keeping them away.

Oh this is very bad , thats why i don see many ZMR'S on road!! Most of them cant wait that long to get a bike from HH , many would have gone for the P220 instead or even the Kawasaki Ninja!![evil]

Top Bottom