Just Landed

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends , I am Ajay from Delhi. I have been an avid enthusiast of Cars , bikes and all forms of wheelers.

I have spent most of my childhood days designing new and modified cars and bikes on paper or as small clay models. i have been keeping in touch with Auto sites and forums since then.I find it interesting that all aspects of an automobile is being discussed ,be it exterior , interior, engine, AC, features, accessories etc.

On a fine day like this i decided to join you all for good. I have found TAI very happening,informative and creative and hope to participate a bit every now and then.

Cheers to the team and all members.

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for the kind words, Ajay. It’s all because of the enthusiasts like you who everyday inspire us to keep performing well and offer best possible information / services to lakhs of visitors out there. It’s my utmost pleasure to welcome you on board, today. We too look forward to see you as an active member. Have a wonderful stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome Ajay,

I think we have similar thoughts[:)]. glad to welcome you.

what car & bike do you own? share your automotive experiences with us.

Have a Pleasant stay at TAI.

Welcome on board Ajay. Nice to have you here, do let us know if you need any support. I am sure you will give inputs to people wants to change the look of their cars.

Welcome onboard buddy! Yes we are a bunch of Petrol heads (or diesel heads) who share everything related to automobiles. If you dont find something you can pitch in with your 2 cents.

I am sure you will enjoy the ride with us [:)]

Thread Starter #7
I am warmed to see your enthusiastic welcome. I started with owning Maruti 800 long back and over the years have had Alto, i10, Swift , Indica in family. Lately I am driving an Etios sedan.

Shailinder, i would be happy to pitch in with constructive views on modifications.

Top Bottom