Just Joined

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everybody,

I am Avinash from Bangalore. I feel great to join Automotive India.
I always wanted to do engineering in Automobile but could not do, but today I have no regrets as I can always get updated with forums such as Automotive India. New cars, new bikes & new technologies & lots more. So looking forward for a great automotive experience ! !

regards,

Avinash

Hi Avinash,

Welcome to TAI. Hope you have a wonderful and fruitful stay here. Share info. about the rides you own.

freakdude.

Welcome aboard Avinash[:)]. I too dreamed of becoming someone who worked in the automotive industry, But myself being an under average in maths ruined the dream. However thanks to technology we all can still stay connected to all the latest news.

Enjoy your time in here.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Avinash. Great to have you with us. So which car do you own? Have a wonderful stay on board. And please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team whenever you need any assistance related to the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome here Avinash. Nice to have you here. I am sure you are on the right path and joined TAI [;)]. Soon your dream of working would come true someway or the other.

Thread Starter #10
Thank you all. My first car was Maruti 800 which was a pre owned one. Now I own Santro from past five years which has clocked 27k kms & its time to go for a new one. I also own Honda Unicorn.

Top Bottom