Just added Life to my Swift VDI's Wheels..

Thread Starter #1
Well its like dad never liked spending on things which just showed off..but after 2 years since we bought swift, i just convinced dad to shell off some money on Alloys..
as our swift needed a tyre change as well..just got jk tyres without any upsize and installed black silver alloys of x2 make..it costed me 9800 for set of 4 alloys and 10k for new tyres..
will upload the pics soon [;)]

fantastic! those alloys look great and makes your ride look hot..

a general question, wont buying 4 alloys instead of 5 be an issue! wont this be an issue when there is a puncture and you wanna use the stepney! i have been contemplating alloys for my ride hence curious!

If you don upsize buying four will not be an issue. Drive with the stock steel rim spare tyre till the puncture shop and then switch over to alloys again after repairing the puncture.

Many people buy only four these days as they can save the amount on the fifth alloy as it is going to be used very rarely.

thx cooldhaya for that input! well, it makes sense though this if not for rotation, the stepney would sit idle most of the times or you would to get professional help to rotate the tyres among Mag-wheels...

@yahabhiyah: Bro first of all your ride is looking killer with those rims.
Secondly I think all dads are same; they don't wanna spend money on flashy things.[frustrated]
Thirdly, I say 9.8k for a set of 4 14'' is an awesome deal. Its for the first time I heard that 14'' alloys set of 4 costing less than 10k.
BTW, i think you should have atleast upgraded to 185/70/14. However if you were happy with 165s then its good.

Cheers!
Njoy your ride..

9800 for a set of 4? Wow, thats a fantastic deal. BTW i have never heard of this 'X2' brand before. Would you please share some details of this brand(website, make etc).
Our fellow member 'Shonty' has this same brand on his Swift Vdi in 15''. Once he had PMed me the website's link but I lost that link. This is some Delhi brand. Here in mumbai I know a dealer who sells this X2 alloys but the quotation was high as compared to this figure!

Thread Starter #11
@cooldhaya: i wish i could get the sunfilms but its kinda banned in punjab. even if theres a slight black tint, the police check posts just gives a ticket

@quitefar: the shop offered just 4 set of alloys but 5th can be available on order..so if i mishandle any of my alloys i can get another one.

@mastersquall: thanks dude!

@gears1313: we decided to go for alloys after a week earlier we had just got the new tyres so thats we just got 165s.

@Akash: i just went to the shop and got them installed didnt enquire much about the make. the shopkeeper had also installed the same make alloys to his Verna and it was working fine since 2 years. so i gained confidence from that and got them.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations! That is a brilliant choice of design, which now makes your car a real looker. Moreover, you have actually bought them for a steal price. I would also like to know about the brand and other details, if possible.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #14
@350Z..you deleted the other alloy pics i had posted..was it a copyright voilation
and about the alloys the brand is X2..thats what i only know..i can let you know the details of the shopkeeper from where i bought them though..let me know if you want..

@quitefar..i enjoy sharing my happiness with others..i love my alloys too!..

Last edited:
Thread Starter #15
While passing by the shop from where i had got my alloys installed, i just asked for some info about the alloys. All he knew was that the make of X2 alloys is CHINA and he has already installed them in more than 100 cars [surprise].

Top Bottom