Jupiter: The New Scooter By TVS

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Scoop! New Scooter By TVS – The Jupiter.

TVS Motor Company unveils TVS Jupiter Classic Edition

New variant available in exclusive colour & additional features

TVS-Jupiter-Classic.jpg

Bangalore, August 08, 2017

TVS Jupiter Classic Edition: New Feature Highlights

Stylish Windshield

Elegant Round Shaped Full Chrome Mirrors

Unique Sunlit Ivory Body Colour

Special “Classic” Decals

Premium Dual Tone Seats with Stitching

Exclusive Silver Oak Panels

Sleek Chrome Finish Handle Dampeners

Classy Chrome Backrest

Smart USB Charger

Disc Brake

Classic Dial Art

Commenting on this launch, Mr. Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (marketing) – Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters & Corporate Brand, TVS Motor Company, says, “Timelessness is the true hall mark of a CLASSIC. Unchanging and yet always contemporary that’s how we have always seen our offering of TVS Jupiter to our consumers. And continuing its promise of ZYADA KA FAYDA, we celebrate timeless value in celebrating CLASSIC, the all new TVS Jupiter Classic Edition. Its unique features cover style, practicality, and value, like the pillion back rest or the stylish windshield. Millions of consumers have and continue to repose their faith in TVS Jupiter; this gives us great confidence."

TVS Jupiter Classic edition is powered by a next generation, all-aluminium, low-friction 110cc engine that delivers an incredible mix of power, superior acceleration and best in class fuel efficiency. The metal bodied, TVS Jupiter Classic is styled to have a substantial on road presence, which delivers high-performance ride quality with superior ride comfort making it a perfect, sensible companion. The scooter also comes with TVS patented Econometer, which guides riders in both 'Eco Mode' and 'Power Mode' and the engine delivers best-in-class fuel economy in 'Eco' mode.

TVS Jupiter Classic Edition is priced at Rs. 55,266 (Ex Showroom – Delhi) and will be available in all TVS dealerships across the country.
Regards

Akash

I own one. The original Jupiter. In midnight black shade. Then came so many variants. I believe this is one scooter which has n number of variants[lol] But the scooter is a gem with no issues whatsoever. Touchwood! [clap]

A 125 cc engine is a long due in this scooter so that it can give the Japanese 125s a run for their money. [;)]

I own one. The original Jupiter. In midnight black shade. Then came so many variants. I believe this is one scooter which has n number of variants[lol] But the scooter is a gem with no issues whatsoever. Touchwood! [clap]

A 125 cc engine is a long due in this scooter so that it can give the Japanese 125s a run for their money. [;)]
Its new 125cc engine is on tests and most probably should be launched in this festive season.This news is from the top dealers of TVS motors.

TVS Motor Company has confirmed a new scooter launch this fiscal.

Rushlane has shared new spy images of a TVS automatic scooter. The scooter, though covered in camouflage, has a clear resemblance to the 110 cc TVS Jupiter, and is reported to bear a 125 cc fuel injected mill. Interestingly, test units of a similar scooter were spotted uncamouflaged in February 2016.

The scooter gets a new instrumentation with an analogue speedometer and a digital screen which will possibly entail an odometer and a fuel tank, while a trip meter may also be included. The TVS Jupiter 125 may also get the same Econometer (Eco and Power modes) seen in the smaller displacement Jupiter.

The inclusion of headlamp on/off switch hints that this is an older prototype. If launched with fuel injection, TVS Motor Company will become the first manufacturer in the country to use this technology in scooters.

The test unit bears the same alloy wheels and gets a front disc brake which may be offered only in the top end trim. Sync Brake System, which has recently been made standard in the TVS Wego and TVS Jupiter, is also expected to be present on the future variant.
TVS Jupiter 125 with fuel injection & front disc brake spotted

Attachments

Am I the only one feeling this one as bit Maestro-ish. Especially the front end. I'm not a fan of that silver finish around the meter console/ switch gear. Also the meter doesn't look that classy compared to the fully analogue of Access 125/ Activa 125. Maybe​ this may contain many features but not to my taste. Fuel filler opening similar to current Wego against the one in current Jupiter. Segment first FI engine is a great news but then what about the price and maintenance. Any issues with that ? Experts here please comment.

Re: Scoop! New Scooter By TVS – The Jupiter.

TVS Motor Company unveils TVS Jupiter Classic Edition

New variant available in exclusive colour & additional features

View attachment 229724

Regards

Akash
I visited showroom yesterday and I like this new Jupiter and it's stylish feature, except it's color. I will not look good at all once it will be on road. It will look like pale yellow if we don't maintain it properly.

Everything else is rocking.

I hope TVS should deliver same model in other color option too. Even white looks all time rocking.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Have been in TVS showroom today after to take delivery of a new Jupiter (not the Classic model) for my Nephew. There I have seen couple of Jupiter Classic kept ready for delivery and managed to click few pictures.

OTR price of the Classic disc version comes to Rs.74000/- whereas the ordinary one costs Rs69000 (Drum brake version).

019.jpg

026.jpg

020.jpg

025.jpg
(Meter console - ordinary model)

024.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

023.jpg

Akash1886

Honoured Member
TVS Jupiter unveils new marketing campaign to celebrate 2.5 million sales milestone & J.D.Power 2018 (2WAPEAL) study recognition

TVS Jupiter.jpg

Hosur, July 11, 2018: TVS Motor Company, a reputed manufacturer of two-wheelers and three-wheelers in the world, today, announced a new marketing campaign for their leading scooter brand, TVS Jupiter. This new marketing campaign is to celebrate the achievement of 2.5 million units in sales for TVS Jupiter and for being awarded the most appealing executive scooter by J.D. Power 2018 Two-Wheeler Automotive Product Execution & Layout (2WAPEAL) Study.

The new, integrated campaign titled “Taaro Se Bhi Kahin Upar” focuses on how TVS Jupiter has earned the apex rating by the actual owners in India’s pre-eminent Automotive Award J.D. Power. This will include print, digital film and a television commercial starring Amitabh Bachchan.

Commenting on the recent milestone, Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (Marketing) Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters and Corporate Brand, TVS Motor Company, said, “In a span of less than 5 years, TVS Jupiter has become a beloved brand with its promise of Zyada Ka Fayda delivered via superior vehicle quality, and offering Zyada in terms of comfort, convenience, mileage and space. The scooter has been a critical driver of scooterisation across the country and this has been acknowledged by the J.D. Power 2018 study, wherein TVS Jupiter was awarded “The most appealing executive scooter”. This accolade, yet another manifestation of the unwavering faith of our 2.5 million+ customers, is a truly humbling experience. It reinforces our intent to continually deliver consumer delight so that they enjoy Zyada Ka Fayda.”

Launched in 2013, TVS Jupiter has always stood for its promise of ‘Zyada ka Fayda’ and delivered exceptional value in terms of both features as well as riding experience. With multiple accolades to its name, it is also the fastest scooter to reach the 1 million sales mark, 30 months after its launch.

TVS Jupiter is available in both the Base as well as ZX variant (Disc and Drum). The Base variant of TVS Jupiter is equipped with Sync Braking System (SBS), which ensures a safer and smoother riding experience. The scooter is available in colour selections of Royal Wine, Matte Blue, Stallion Brown, Titanium Grey, Midnight Black, Volcano Red, Pristine White and Mystic Gold.

The brand also boasts of a Classic Edition which offers a variety of novel features such as elegant full chrome mirrors, stylish windshield, a classy pillion cushioned backrest, along with other thoughtfully designed features like a smart USB charger and comfortable dual-tone seat. TVS Jupiter Classic is available in Sunlit Ivory and Autumn Brown colour selections.

About TVS Motor Company

We are a reputed two and three-wheeler manufacturer, and the flagship company of the USD 7 billion TVS Group. We believe in Championing Progress through Mobility. Rooted in our 100-year legacy of Trust, Value, Passion for Customers and Exactness, we take pride in making internationally aspirational products of the highest quality through innovative and sustainable processes. We endeavour to deliver the most superior customer experience at all our touch points across 60 countries. We are the only two-wheeler company to have received the prestigious Deming Prize. Our products lead in their respective categories in the J.D. Power IQS and APEAL surveys for the past four years. We have been ranked No. 1 Company in the J.D. Power Customer Service Satisfaction Survey for consecutive three years. For more information, please visit www.tvsmotor.com.
Regards

Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
TVS To Launch Jupiter Facelift Next Year In India With Many Changes

tvs-jupiter-grande-vs-tvs-jupiter-classic-110-6-1068x595.jpg

TVS is all set to give a major facelift to their popular and highest selling scooter Jupiter. The Jupiter is a direct rival to the Honda Active which has been ruling the 110cc scooter segment for a long time. According to the recent reports, the updated Jupiter will be launched towards the festive season next year.

Read:

Hell everyone, I am facing an issue with my Jupiter I don't know if it is common along all scooters or not.

I usually drive around 40kmph and I feel some vibration / rubbing from wheels. I think it's break pads rubbing with drum. But when I cruise at 50kmph I don't feel anything. The scooter runs smoothly.

Externally there is no mark on tyre of rubbing. I had asked SA during second service to check it but he said its normal.

Also when I put it on center stand and try to rotate the rear tyre, it does not rotate easily, I have to put lot of effort to rotate the wheel. If anyone have faced the same issue or know how to solve it then please let me know.

Hell everyone, I am facing an issue with my Jupiter I don't know if it is common along all scooters or not.

I usually drive around 40kmph and I feel some vibration / rubbing from wheels. I think it's break pads rubbing with drum. But when I cruise at 50kmph I don't feel anything. The scooter runs smoothly.

Externally there is no mark on tyre of rubbing. I had asked SA during second service to check it but he said its normal.

Also when I put it on center stand and try to rotate the rear tyre, it does not rotate easily, I have to put lot of effort to rotate the wheel. If anyone have faced the same issue or know how to solve it then please let me know.
Have you got the brakes serviced anytime? There is an arrow both in front and rear, which shows the adjustment and the limit you can adjust, once you get the brakes done also check the wheel bearing for the rubbing/squeaking sound.
Hope this helps.

Have you got the brakes serviced anytime? There is an arrow both in front and rear, which shows the adjustment and the limit you can adjust, once you get the brakes done also check the wheel bearing for the rubbing/squeaking sound.
Hope this helps.
In the last service the mechanic opened rear wheel and cleaned brake pads. But again the noise started coming when I applied brake, it's really annoying noise coming from new scooter. When pillion is along,the suspension also makes noise when going over uneven surfaces.

Top Bottom