Jupiter: The New Scooter By TVS

Re: Scoop! New Scooter By TVS – The Jupiter.

Hi,

Welcome to the automotive india, its simply awesome to test drive the vehicle it mostly looks like Honda Activa.

Last edited by a moderator:

i want to know that does the side view mirrors & ladies footstep come with the scooter or we have buy them differently as standard accessories paying extra for them?

Surfer, well here on road price is 52320
plus, 640 for extended warranty for 3 more years, total gets to 5 years 60k
accessory 1200
270 for 0% dept insurance extra

Total on road price gets to 54430/-
Went today morning to see this vehicle and get the prices,couldnt get a TD though.

Thanks Guys for the Information.

My younger brother is planning to buy a scooty and we were thinking of DEO but the launch of Jupiter changed the whole scene. He is not that comfortable with Bikes and is a new learner. His need is gearless 2 wheeler and I guess scooty segment will suffice that.

My wife already owns a Streak and she is pretty comfortable with TVS vehicle. The only advantage I can think of Honda is resale value. I have driven wego as well and is very nice except the lean body structure (which seems to be well received by female segment)

I have compared Jupiter Specifications with that of Activa/DEO and Jupiter is nothing less if not more. Also the price I heard is 3K less than active so an added advantage.

I will start a thread for this confusion on scooties, but not here.

Nishant

Here dealer is telling 60k for onroad. I am not understanding how there can be so much difference or is it the dealer's trick to mint more money.
He is very stubborn with the sales, like my price is this if you want to buy than buy else dotn buy. He was not ready to give bifercation also for prices after having a good word with him he atleast gave the details of pricing. But than too as we have 46,534 rs as exshowroom mumbai, 60k for onroad is too much considering that price.
I am keen on buying but i am being backed by this dealer attitude & higher price.

@ surfer, what all does include in that 3k worth accesories?

Last edited by a moderator:

I also liked the JUPITER , as compared to other scooters in market.
Took a TD a few days back and booked GREY color.
On road price here was quoted as 52820/- ( without extra accessories)

Expected delivery after Diwali.
It comes with two rear view mirror black( no body color), but its OK
this one is for my daughter.

Last edited:

ok. But can you please tell me what all accessories include in 52,820?
Like side ladies foot step, side mirrors and buzzer for signal all included in this price?

Accessories include, side steps, front guards, line profile guards, which runs through the whole body from front till rear, all these basic accessories are included.
Not sure about buzzer.

Hey vijay, the front, side and rear guards are different which come as extra accesories if you want to buy or no. I am talking about the standard accesories which come with the scooter from factory.

Saw two Jupiters on road today (Ha! What a sentence![clap]). A grey and a white one. Looks clean and proportionate. Ride quality should be good with those big wheels and telescopic front shocks. With on road price that is a couple of thousand rupees cheaper than the Activa, this scooter does have potential. Hope TVS gets lucky this time.

Does this scooter got a front storage box like activa? I havent seen it in the pictures but can it be included as an accessory item? Pls reply/

Does this scooter got a front storage box like activa? I havent seen it in the pictures but can it be included as an accessory item? Pls reply/
Well, call up Cochin TVS and find out: 0484-2389785.

No, it does not have have front storage space now.Could be available as extra accessory later on, so far the company does not provide it.

A nice looking scooter guys![:)]

I especially like the shape of the indicator lights on the front, nicely crafted!

Top Bottom