Journey to Sedan Class...Booked 2012 Linea Dynamic MJD

Thread Starter #1
Few months back I had decided to upgrade from hatchback to Sedan class and my research had began even though my companion for more than five years my Indica Xeta Petrol was still serving well.

This Segment of Cars has become exciting with arrival of many new models last year. I loved the petrol Verna and some of my friends already had it, but FE was a dampner and also the body seems soft and gets easily dented. The Diesel Verna was little expensive for me and had a long waiting peiod. New Fiesta is also great looker, but cramped rear seats and expensive pricing had me thinking. Vento, Rapid and Sunny did not seem as exciting with features and plain looks.

Linea has always been on my mind, but booking a Fiat many people advised my to think twice. Linea has great looks, is feature loaded and reasonable pricing. Last week, Fiat SE came with some offers and 2012 model MJD Emotion for test drive. I likde the handling although not a sports car, it packed a decent enough punch. Finally without too much thinking went ahead and booked Linea MJD diesel dynamic white color. It should arrive in ten days...
I shall post further on taking delivery.

After reading Sedan class.. I thought you are going to buy Vista, Because I've Sedan Class(Vista VX)[:D]

Jokes apart,

Congrats for Booking Linea. It is a great car in Performance as well as in Lookwise.

Excellent build quality. Proven engine. Comfortable. Spacious. Looks. You get all these.
Congratulations for your choice. Hope to read your ownership review soon.

Hello and welcome to TAI buddy.

Congratulations on booking the Linea. That's a good machine with good performance and looks as well.

350Z

Core Team
Finally without too much thinking went ahead and booked Linea MJD diesel dynamic white color. It should arrive in ten days. I shall post further on taking delivery.
Welcome to The Automotive India, Drive_Safe. Congrats on booking the Linea. The 2012 model makes for a better value and considering that Fiat has decided to itself handle the after sales, the service is only expected to improve. Please atleast add a quick review explaining the decision-making process since simple threads without much information are not permitted in the Ownership Reviews Section. You may refer to this link for some pointers. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom