Journey from Korea (Fluidic Verna) To Germany (Vento)

Excellent review Karlover! Loved reading them.

I have just loved the overall offerings on the vento (esp. engine) at a good price. Leather seats on Highline could have been an added bonus though..or am I asking for too much?

Excellent review Karlover! Loved reading them.

I have just loved the overall offerings on the vento (esp. engine) at a good price. Leather seats on Highline could have been an added bonus though..or am I asking for too much?
I think leather (or leatherette actually) seats are already there on the Vento Diesel HL now. Its of the same quality as on the Jetta.

Its only the Petrol HL that is missing leatherette seats as it is still coming with fabric seats.

Congrats on your aquisition, however times you see a vento, i am awestruck with its neat lines, one of the best integration of a hatchback to a sedan for my eyes.
Clean , Sharp, Non fussy designs is the VW Vento for me!

Thread Starter #34
thnx guys for your wishes, will post some more pictures soon..

@manjoo: vento TDI HL comes with leatherite upholstery, petrol model is missing this though..it is same as of jetta as told by joslicx..

Wow man your Vento look's fantastic, i have heard that you do not get any free service coupon with vento is that true?

Thread Starter #36
ya i haven't got, any free service coupon..are they providing anything like that..?[surprise]

Well, i have got free insurance, which they are providing now a days, Teflon coating and under body anti rust, car mats and flooring..

Thread Starter #38
Climate control and leather seats are missing from the equipment list for jetta.
Vw should have considered about it, they are providing climate control in VENTO but not in JETTA though later being a segment upper but i think jetta have got leather seats. previous model had leather seats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro that was an excellent writing I would say, Also you are so lucky to try the greatest rivals Vento vs Verna - Both back to back.

and even I didn't get any free service coupons and I am not sure is there really any such thing??

Visran, you need to throw us more light on this.

Pics are real cool, more visual treat to us will definitely be pleasing Bro so give it a thought and post more Pictures [;)]

Thread Starter #40
thanks a lot Pr3m for your wishes.Sure will post some more pics soon.
Take her out on highways and let me know what you feel about lamps.
apart from lamps i have already changed stock tyres because i don't trust appollo's personally due to some past experiences.
and don't forget to start your ownership thread.

Thread Starter #43
I personally don't like the roof antenna of my vento, its typically old fashioned. I would like to change it with something which looks and works good. Need Help!

Top Bottom