Jopasu Car Duster

The package was delivered to me 2 days back on Thursday only after 2 days of placing order on ebay.

I used it once yesterday night to dust off my Linea after coming back from office to put the cover on. It seems to do a much better job. However, since it was night could not see the effectiveness.

2010-04-24-021.jpg

2010-04-24-020.jpg

I somehow have missed this thread. Guys bought it a month ago and I can vouch for it. The cleaner cleans your car in a jiffy. Totally effortless and the icing on the cake- no scratches!!!. The handle is a bit fragile so be careful as not to exert too much pressure on it. Sometimes the long handle does touch the car body, but nothing to worry as its only plastic, with a little practice, you can clean the car without touching the handle to the body. Haven't used the interior cleaning duster, so can't comment.

Only draw back is, its sold in a combo pack. Delivery is damn fast, got it in 8 days flat.

Thread Starter #25
eBay India: Jopasu Duster Combo Pack (item 110521772228 end time 19-May-2010 10:40:19 IST)

Jopasu Duster Combo Pack

Jopasu Duster Combo pack has two unique products for easy cleaning of car from exterior and interior, this pack contains following items:

Car Duster

International quality Car Duster used for cleaning the car within minutes. Long plastic handle enables cleaning the top easily. It is made from specially treated cotton strands which will lift the dust, without scratching the paint. It is washable and re-usable for years.

Salient Features:

• Specially baked on wax-treated 100% cotton strands.
  • Absolutely won't scratch paint
  • The dirtier it gets .... the better it works.
  • Lasts for years and years and reusable.
  • Doesn't just move dust... It removes it!
  • Washable.

Instructions:

• Donot use duster on wet surface.
  • When duster stops picking dust wash it with mild soap.
  • Always keep duster in duster bag.
  • Shake duster before and after cleaning.

Mini Duster
A handy Glove shaped duster with 100% paraffin treated cotton strands which will not only remove the dust but also polish the surface. It is washable and re-useable for years. Used for Two Wheelers and car interior cleaning.

Salient Features:-

• Easy to use.
  • Long Life.
  • Fingersafe glove, used for cleaning intricate parts, wherein your fingers are safe while wiping.
  • Washable.
  • Specially designed for Two-wheelers.
  • Soft Cotton Strands does not the harm paint or on any surface it is used for wiping.

Hmmmm interesting , can anybody tell how the interior cleaner is?? And also how much it costs totally?? If i buy one i can use it for Verna , Safari and also my Pulsar!

Why would i spend money to clean other's car!!:lol!:

But hey my other questions are still not answered?? How about the Interior duster and also how much does the combo pack cost??

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for the information on combo pack RSM. Does it works for interiors as well? Now the question is how long does it lasts? Existing users can guide us better about it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom