JBL or Rockport.. Which is BEST?

Hi Appu
I will suggest not to go for sub woofers it will give you rough sound like djs in party just go for base tube it will give quality as well as smooth sound recently my cousin had installed a set of speakers and a basetube i will upload the pics very soon ...

Depends on what kind of music you like bro.

JBL is for loud music mainly with a lot bass and its a US kind of set-up (funk, hip hop, metallic)

Rockford Fosgate is more on the mid and low with clear clarity sound not with loudness and bass.

Yes buddy, I decided to go for 14" alloys with the recommended upgrade tyre size 195/60/R14, But still the not finaziled the tyre manufacturer[:)]
Won't 195/65 R14 fit Vista? The lower the profile you go lower will be ride quality.

After tyre and alloys you will decide on sub and amp right?

Regards,
Sankar

@ SN - I don't know much about tyres.
So please elaborate how a lower profile, lowers ride quality? By profile you mean height?

I think Sankar is talking about the side wall height, so lesser it is the ride quality will be poor as there is no much space left for cushioning effect.

@Appu, Go with BS without any second thoughts you will really enjoy and if not for Yokos

14" alloys? Have you decided on tyre manufacturer and tyre size?

Regards,
Sankar
Yes buddy, I decided to go for 14" alloys with the recommended upgrade tyre size 195/60/R14, But still the not finaziled the tyre manufacturer[:)]
Won't 195/65 R14 fit Vista? The lower the profile you go lower will be ride quality.

Regards,
Sankar
@ SN - I don't know much about tyres.
So please elaborate how a lower profile, lowers ride quality? By profile you mean height?
I think Sankar is talking about the side wall height, so lesser it is the ride quality will be poor as there is no much space left for cushioning effect.

@Appu, Go with BS without any second thoughts you will really enjoy and if not for Yokos
Guys, how about sticking to JBL vs. Rockport (or is it Rockford Fosgate) or atleast something related to ICE for that matter. [surprise]

Thread Starter #30

Regards,
Sankar
Yes, will go for Sub. after the tyre upgrade [;)]

Here I've started the new thread regarding tyre Upsize:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...parts/14730-tyre-upsize-vista.html#post332868

Kindly advice me on this guys [:)]

Guys, how about sticking to JBL vs. Rockport (or is it Rockford Fosgate) or atleast something related to ICE for that matter. [surprise]
Thanks for reminding us dude :)

Top Bottom