JBL Head Units Now Available in India

Thread Starter #16
Re: how is the new jbl HU WITH ONLY USB

Heard JBL has launched HU without cd player ony USB & sd card any reviews heard its priced at 5500 Rs
JBL launched 2 HU X333 without CD and X555 with CD.
X333 Rs.4990 Mrp. best market price aprox 3.5k
X555 Rs.8990 Mrp. best market price aprox 5.5k
i got X333 today and i liked the HU its the most VFM HU i have ever seen.with 3Rca.
if you are low on budget then its the best HU for you.

Re: JBL Head Units Coming in India

I'm seriously considering the JBL GT-X333 for replacement when my Pioneer breaks down. Repairs are real pricey these days.
And I think you no more need a CD player set-up if you have a pen-drive, SD card or I-pod and a computer.
And an Mrp of 4990/- is real good. I've come across good feedback from people. Still have to hear it for myself though. Take a look at some images of the one without the CD player, The GT-X333.

Heard JBL has launched HU without cd player ony USB & sd card any reviews heard its priced at 5500 Rs
You should be able to get it for 4500 something if its the one without the CD player.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #20

vijay no idea but i think buying ice products from such website in india is not safe yet.
BTW i am planing to upgrade my HU ( jbl X333) its just 1 month old to tell me if you are interested.

Last edited:

vijay no idea but i think buying ice products from such website in india is not safe yet.
BTW i am planing to upgrade my HU ( jbl X333) its just 1 month old to tell me if you are interested.
What is the reason you are selling this HU. I knew it cant play random songs within a folder and clock will not show permanently.

Purchased x333 yesterday for Rs.2994 with 1 year B/W in Ghaziabad.
This special price is for Reliance Autozones only. In normal shops or exclusive showrooms, the price is Rs.3400/Rs.3500 respectively.
The unit is 50W peak and 25W RMS (as given in user manual).

Last edited:
Jbl GT-X333 and X555

Hi everyone.This thread is meant specifically for these two newly launched head units.Any one can share or get any kind of knowledge about this hu in this.

got JBL X333 for 2.99k in Bangalore and Kenwood 4-inch front speakers for my alto. Not very impressed with the speakers but will upgrade the speakers probably with amp if wallet permits in the future

got JBL X333 for 2.99k in Bangalore and Kenwood 4-inch front speakers for my alto. Not very impressed with the speakers but will upgrade the speakers probably with amp if wallet permits in the future
Congrats on your new ICE. post some pics if posible.. How is the performance, options in the HU?

Congrats on your new ICE. post some pics if posible.. How is the performance, options in the HU?
It is my first experience with ICE and I admit, I'm not impressed. Though I love the fact that it has just what I need ( SD Card, USB, Aux-In and FM) plus remote. I could not ask for more at this price. I feel the Kenwood 4-inch speakers I paired with feels a but underpowered and now I'm a bit confused if I had made the wrong choice abt the speakers. The RCA Pre-outs should be utilized whenever I'm ready for it. I don't now if the HU is powerful enough to drive another rear speakers and investing on an amp and a sub is a but risky after reading many reports about the X333 produces hissing sound with amp and stuffs, though I have not proofed this myself. Overall, on this tight budget, I don't have a choice.

Will try to upload pics this weekend..

Top Bottom