Jaguar Land Rover Expanding Dealership Network

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys slowly Jaguar has already landed to Bangloreans.
The showroom is just opposite Jaydeva near BTM.

great info... well not surprising because it now belong to india!! [:)] they widen dealer network.. maybe you can also get some pics for us!!

AMG

Suspended
Re: Land Rover Dealership in Bangalore

A thread without pics is no thread at all.

I guess a stronger dealer network is on cards for land rovers in the coming days.
Just saw news headlines stated "TATA planning to increase land rover sales". [:)]

350Z

Core Team

JLR will inaugurate Ace Car Showroom in Pune in December 2011. It will have total twelve cars inside display.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Jaguar Land Rover has opened another showroom as a part of their dealership expansion plan in India. The latest dealership (AMP Motors) covering 12,000 square feet is located in SCO 316, Sector 29, Gurgaon and offers complete range of vehicles on showcase. Namely XJ, XF, XFR, XKR and the fastest and most powerful production sports car Jaguar has ever built – the new Jaguar XKR-S. For Land Rover, it will offer the Freelander 2, Discovery 4, Range Rover Sport, Range Rover and New Range Rover Evoque. JLR now has fifteen operational outlets in thirteen cities and has plans to expand this to twenty-four outlets by the end of 2012.

Jaguar Land Rover Dealership Facility in Gurgaon.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Tata’s Jaguar Land Rover are expanding their base in India. As a part of the exercise the company has opened up its new dealership in Pune, Maharashtra with Ace Perkins, inaugrated by Mr. P.M. Telang.

In the fiscal year 2011-12, the company achieved a sales growth of 157% in the Indian market and to maintain this growth they are focusing on dealership expansion plan aiming to have 20 operational dealerships across India by the end of this fiscal year, reported Dr. Ralf Speth, CEO Jaguar Land Rover. After opening up their first showroom in India in June 2009, currently Jaguar Land Rover has 15 operational sales and after sales facilities in India.

This new dealership outlet is located in Shivajinagar on the old Pune Mumbai Road with an area of 12,000 square feet, has a customer lounge and excellent customer parking. There is a workshop also associated with this dealership in Wagholi, Nagar Road which has an area of 14,000 square feet including 13 service bays, body shop and paint facility.

This dealership will have full range of Jaguar models including XJ, XF, XFR, XKR,XKR-S.
For Land Rover, Freelander 2, Discovery 4, Range Rover Sport, Range Rover and Range Rover Evoque.

Attachments

now it is operational
But cars were there even before. I saw free lander & jag XF.
Anyways, its good. In Pune, you get all cars, from Maruti to Merc, Audi, BMW in 2 locations :-

Shivajinagar/Wakdewadi &
NH4 bypass.

I am now eagerly awaiting launch of Porsche showroom in city. Hope it comes soon.[:)]

BTW, day before yesterday I saw a new Evoque in white color on main road near my residence. Looks better than black.

Top Bottom