Jaguar Beaten For Movie Promotion

Thread Starter #1
Bollywood sometimes really amazes me, people are getting really rich [surprise]

Okay, let's follow up with whole matter, Shraddha Kapoor breaks a Jaguar for her upcoming movie promotion "Luv Ka The End". No more, no less.

Feeling so sad for Jag [cry]

luvkatheend-2011-27b.jpg

luvkatheend-2011-28b.jpg

luvkatheend-2011-29b.jpg

luvkatheend-2011-32b.jpg

luvkatheend-2011-31b.jpg

350Z

Core Team
Holycrap :eek: How can people do this for a mere movie promotion? I’d call it nothing but a plain stupid idea regardless of whoever it was. Wonder if Jaguar will object for trashing up their model in public without a point. Truly feels pity for the beautiful S-Type. I’m sure she won’t have done so if the car belonged to her. Result of too much inspiration from Lamborghini trash-up case in China. Eh?

Drive Safe,
350Z

me boycott such movies and movie makers for hurting jag...!!!!

one should be sued for such nonsense how much resources , how much man power hour are being wasted . a national or global waste...!!!!

Should kill the one who funds this all.

Stinking rich people doing crappy things. atleast they could feed Good meal to people who are deprived of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
ilango[speed thirst];77830 said:
Should kill the one who funds this all.

Stinking rich people doing crappy things. atleast they could feed Good meal to people who are deprived of them.
Ya i totally agree with you! Rich people have too much money to blow and they dont care how their actions affect other people. They are stupid

This is the the most weird kind of promotion i have ever come across[anger]. The Lambo destruction imo was a case of an unsatisfied customer, but this is plain stupidity.

me boycott such movies and movie makers for hurting jag...!!!!
+1. Even i am not going to watch this movie.

Last edited:
WTH!! Wish i could smash the people behind this idea like that! Now what good does smashing that car going to do for the film??

WTF i will kill that girl ya you heard it right . i don't like girls hurting man's machine .

But i wonder for how much they have brought this second car .

350Z

Core Team
A TAI’s fan (SRK) on Facebook page told us that he saw this car being towed near Pali Hill. It was totally damaged and it appeared to have ‘May 6’ written on it. Can this be the release date of movie? Has it debuted in public already?

Drive Safe,
350Z

A TAI’s fan (SRK) on Facebook page told us that he saw this car being towed near Pali Hill. It was totally damaged and it appeared to have ‘May 6’ written on it. Can this be the release date of movie? Has it debuted in public already?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes i think the movie released last week. They must have done this to attract some attention and get some crowd at the theaters, but i dont think their act would have bought any appreciation. Atleast they have lost a section of viewers ie, we the car lovers.

Top Bottom