Italian Stallion (Ferrari) Comes to India!

Wow this is great news , Ferrari finally coming to India.

But Fiat along with TATA have been good in their A.S.S department so no doubt even Ferrari will follow them , only TATA SA'S are worst![frustration]

Thread Starter #17

AMG

Suspended
Dont worry for the ASS guys.
Lambo has a sales service team fly down twice a year for service of all lambos.
Expect the same for Ferrari.

Thread Starter #20

AMG

Suspended
Anyways
Here is the contact number of Lambo service centre.
Lamborghini Service New Delhi
The Ashok Hotel. 50B Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi 110021
tel. +91 112 412 1717
fax +91 112 412 1818

It’s official! World’s renowned super car manufacturer Ferrari is planning to officially enter in India with range of many exciting models by January 2011, as stated by Montezemolo at ongoing Paris Motor Show. Currently, producer of Punto and Linea, that is Fiat, owns about 85% of shares in company. The Ferrari’s first super car to roll out on Indian land is most likely to be the California, Yeah the same which is owned by Tata Motors’ boss, however, the pricing is expected to range from Rs.2 crores and above.

source -TAI blog [:)]

Hat's off to TaTa [thumbsup] I am sure that the day is not far when TaTa will be producing one of the finest Cars in the country. Looking at the way these guys are spreading their arms globally, they have a long , long way to cruise ahead. Yes, their SA's and other staff are not fine tuned to attract consumers, but this is just a peanut job for TaTa if they take it on board and rectify it. Keep going, proud to see an Indian company leading the Automobile market[clap]

Isn't it all thanks to FIAT?
Yes Indeed FIAT has done a great job and has played a lead role in making Ferrari entering the Indian Automobile market, but as we all know, TATA has a strong dealer and service network across the country almost in all cities, and FIAT has tied up with TATA to avail this super advantage and now the Ferrari will do. All in all, its a great win-win situation here for all three companies and moreover to TATA as they have taken up a huge pile of responsibility and a step ahead to get in the latest technology and one of the finest beauties in our market.[thumbsup]

For those who don't know even TATA will use FIAT's dealerships across the world to sell its products.
:offtopic:My friend is in Paris for his internship and he has told me that he saw a Jeep standing in a FIAT showroom portraying the FIAT takeover of Chrysler!
Will it hold true for Dodge also because as far as i know dodge is also owned by Chrysler?
Also FIAT is planning to relaunch its brand in USA starting with the 500 through 165 Chrysler dealers and is also considering launching 3 models of Alfa Romeo alongside the 500!
So i think more than TATA, FIAT should be applauded for bringing Ferrari to India.
Had FIAT tied up with a brand other than TATA in India, it might have used the dealer network of that brand.

Yes Indeed FIAT has done a great job and has played a lead role in making Ferrari entering the Indian Automobile market, but as we all know, TATA has a strong dealer and service network across the country almost in all cities, and FIAT has tied up with TATA to avail this super advantage and now the Ferrari will do. All in all, its a great win-win situation here for all three companies and moreover to TATA as they have taken up a huge pile of responsibility and a step ahead to get in the latest technology and one of the finest beauties in our market.[thumbsup]
As a matter of fact, Ferrari does not need a nationwide dealer network.
Delhi, Pune, Bangluru, Mumbai and maybe a couple more cities.

wouldn't it be better to sell Ferrari through JLR dealerships? Just my two cents.[:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who don't know even TATA will use FIAT's dealerships across the world to sell its products.
:offtopic:My friend is in Paris for his internship and he has told me that he saw a Jeep standing in a FIAT showroom portraying the FIAT takeover of Chrysler!
Will it hold true for Dodge also because as far as i know dodge is also owned by Chrysler?
Also FIAT is planning to relaunch its brand in USA starting with the 500 through 165 Chrysler dealers and is also considering launching 3 models of Alfa Romeo alongside the 500!
So i think more than TATA, FIAT should be applauded for bringing Ferrari to India.
Had FIAT tied up with a brand other than TATA in India, it might have used the dealer network of that brand.
-----------Next Post-----------

As a matter of fact, Ferrari does not need a nationwide dealer network.
Delhi, Pune, Bangluru, Mumbai and maybe a couple more cities.

wouldn't it be better to sell Ferrari through JLR dealerships? Just my two cents.[:)]
Indeed it will be a great idea if they use JLR dealers to sell the Ferraris as they have state of the art showrooms and service bays. But the downside is that they have very limited showrooms. If TATA network is used with some upgraded and modded showrooms, it will make more sense and will be able to cover more Potential cities instead of just Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru and Pune. There are many more wealthy cities in India which are not so big and popular but have many potential buyers[;)]

Re: Italian Stallion (Ferrari!) Coming to India

Ferrari has confirmed its entry into the Indian supercar maket. The company will bring its complete range of sports cars in April, 2011. The Italian supercar major has tied up with Shreyans Group (the sole distributor of Porsche in India), which will be its sole distributor and will first showroom in Delhi followed by Mumbai. Ferrari will initially launch the 458 Italia, followed by the California in India.

350Z

Core Team

Ferrari has today officially appointed Shreyans Group as their importer. The company is going to inaugurate their very first dealership in India this April in New Delhi. :smile: Another will be followed by Mumbai in second half of 2011. Some of the beautiful machines to release initially in India include the Italia, California, Fiorano and of course the latest FF.

According to the company sources, Ferrari has allocated 24 cars for India in 2011 out of which 14 cars are already tentatively sold. The dealerships India will be supported by official Ferrari Service centre and this will be a boon to the existing Ferrari owners as well, who, until now, had to make do with unauthorised service support independent garages. "We are proud to announce the partnership with Ferrari. This brand represents for us the epitome of success and we are proud to partner with one of the world's most desired brand. We will establish a highly qualified network of Ferrari dealers across India to cater to the discerning needs of our customer," said Ashish Chordia, Chairman, Shreyans Group. - Courtesy: Autocar India

Ferrari Italia
Ferrari-458_Italia_2011_800x600_wallpaper_09.jpg

Ferrari California
Ferrari-California_2009_800x600_wallpaper_0b.jpg

Ferrari GTB Fiorano
Ferrari-599_GTB_Fiorano_HGTE_2010_800x600_wallpaper_08.jpg

Ferrari FF

Ferrari-FF_2012_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #30

AMG

Suspended

Italian luxury sports car Ferrari will make its official debut in India soon with popular models such as California, 458 Italia, 599GTB Fiorano and the latest FF, with prices starting from Rs 2.2 crores (Rs 22 million) onward. The company has appointed the Shreyans Group as its official importer in India. The Ferrari range which will be sold in India includes the California, priced at Rs 2.2 crore, the 458 Italia at Rs 2.56 crore (Rs 25.6 million) and the 599GTB Fiorano, tagged at Rs 3.37 crore (Rs 33.7 million). All prices will be ex-showroom Delhi. Ferrari's latest model the FF, which was unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this month, will also be available. Its global price has not been announced yet. Source: Rediff

Top Bottom