Is Volkswagen Launching Vento 1.4 version?

Thread Starter #1
hey guys, there were some rumors that volkswagen will now also launch vento 1.4 liter in india to target buyers of tata indigo manza and maruti dzire. it will also have better mileage and engine specs is 95PS of power and 134 NM torque. does anyone has concrete details or info about price / feature cut off list etc??

Volkswagen has best German engineering in the world as these new cars are been launched to built up the market and increase their international brand world wide.

350Z

Core Team
hey guys, there were some rumors that volkswagen will now also launch vento 1.4 liter in india to target buyers of tata indigo manza and maruti dzire. it will also have better mileage and engine specs is 95PS of power and 134 NM torque. does anyone has concrete details or info about price / feature cut off list etc??
Volkswagen is probably eyeing to launch the Vento with smaller engine capacity soon; it’ll be powered by a 1.4 Liter Petrol unit, however, the price difference is expected to be only limited to half lakh rupees, as per sources. It might prove to be a suitable alternative for potential DZire and Manza owners as long as pricing and features are kept in check, otherwise, when there’s much feature laden models already available in the market, that too by traditional Indian brands with stellar service network, not many would care unless they either prefer a car of segment above, or are already proper C-Segment buyers with limited budget.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
thanks for details! i fully agree that volkswagen should play the game safely because with marginal price (20-30k) cut it will not help that much. i expect atleast Rs.5.5 lakhs but then it will conflict with Polo..[roll]

Never expect Vento at 5.5lakhs! Yes a Manza and Dzire are better options and VFM which cheaper maintenance and widespread dealership network.

But Vento scores over when it comes to sophistication , looks , handling , interior fit and finish quality. And being a VW , you get that added brand value as bonus. People expecting a fun to drive factor should look at Vento , a Dzire or Manza cannot offer that IMO.

350Z

Core Team
Volkswagen Vento retailing @ Rs.5.5 Lakhs sounds just impossible. Currently, It is priced Rs.7 Lakhs Ex. Showroom, Delhi. So maximum which I expect is around Rs.6.5~ Lakhs, if the 1.4 version rolls out.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
you guys are right about pricing part. but for little price difference i dont think it will still make vento VFM with smaller engine, anyway!

Top Bottom