Introduction

Thread Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Myself Nilesh Joshi. I am a software engineer by profession living in Mumbai, Thane District.

I own Bajaj Avenger 220 (2015 model) and MS Ertiga VXI as of now and booked Tata Nexon XZ+ petrol in Dec. Right now I am in waiting list and hoping each day will come up with good news about my vehicle allocation like many others on this forum.
Apart from the vehicles, Football interests me more than anything. Hoping to bond on this forum and share the experiences once my new car arrives in my garage.

Thanks

Welcome the new TAI-ger.

Its more than 2 months and you have still not got your Nexon petrol? This is indeed news. I had heard that Nexon have long waiting periods but now you are in your 3rd month (of booking ofcourse) is surprising. Have you followed up with Dealer and tried escalating to Tata via Twitter and Facebook? They are pretty active on socialmedia and that might help things move a bit fast.

I know its very agonising to wait for car. Wish you get allocation and delivery real soon.

Thread Starter #3
Welcome the new TAI-ger.

Its more than 2 months and you have still not got your Nexon petrol? This is indeed news. I had heard that Nexon have long waiting periods but now you are in your 3rd month (of booking ofcourse) is surprising. Have you followed up with Dealer and tried escalating to Tata via Twitter and Facebook? They are pretty active on socialmedia and that might help things move a bit fast.

I know its very agonising to wait for car. Wish you get allocation and delivery real soon.
Thanks for warm welcome. Yes, today only I have sent an email with booking receipt to tata motors customer care looping my dealership. No response as of yet. On twitter got a generic response saying they'll check the details and respond. Not sure how they'll get back to me as I never received email confirmation or SMS post booking.

I have left hopes of getting vehicle updates from dealership as every month end they promised me that I will get the billing but 11 weeks passed on and still no one knows how much more I have to wait.
Angers me to the bone but helpless and couldn't do anything apart from countless calls to dealership.

Well there is yet another taiger penter who got his Nexon after 3 long months. There is surely lot of demand for Nexon. You can also reach out to tata biggies prataap bose or vivek srivatsa on twitter for help. But that is in really drastic situation. I have seen them nbeong actively involved.

Thread Starter #5
Well there is yet another taiger penter who got his Nexon after 3 long months. There is surely lot of demand for Nexon. You can also reach out to tata biggies prataap bose or vivek srivatsa on twitter for help. But that is in really drastic situation. I have seen them nbeong actively involved.
Yes I know they are quite active on twitter especially Pratap. I received communication from dealer today on email stating that they moved me to some critical list and hoping to get billing by 10th March.
In this situation I dont have any other option than to wait. I don't want to cancel the booking coz really want Nexon to be my first car.
One thing TATA taught me is "hope is a good thing"

Top Bottom