Introduction

Thread Starter #1
Hello

I am Raghavendra, born and brought up in Bangalore. I did my schooling and Engineering in Bangalore.

Now i'am working in a Automotive product design company located in Bangalore only.

I have lot of intrest in automotive and aerospace fields.

I have joined to this forum to get to know the information about the Automotive world.

Thanks and Regards,
Raghavendra

350Z

Core Team
Hello and Welcome to The Automotive India, Raghav (Hope that’s all right in short). It’s great to have an automotive product designer amongst us because I too share a keen interest in automobile designing. Looking forward to have some productive discussions with you onboard, and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any forum-related assistance. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Raghavendra,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have another Auto designer on board. Do share about the rides you own. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Thread Starter #8
Hello guys,

I'm very happy to see the reply from you people. Thank you for the kind support. And I hope the same support continues. [:)]

Regards,
Raghu

AMG

Suspended
Welcome to TAI.

NOw lets hope that your contribution to the forum is not only limited to this thread.

Welcome aboard TAI and sorry for replying so late( Excuse me for that).Have a pleasant stay and do write about your travelogues and rides you own.
Namma Bangalore[:D] - such a lovely city

Thread Starter #14
Welcome aboard TAI and sorry for replying so late( Excuse me for that).Have a pleasant stay and do write about your travelogues and rides you own.
Namma Bangalore[:D] - such a lovely city
Hello CORTINA,

Don't be sorry. Thank you for the support you are giving in this forum. Till these days I didnt know about this forum, by chance I was searching some thing & I came to know. But I'm very happy that all people are responding for each and every ones views, really it feels good.

Travelling in "NAMMA BENGALURU" now a days its very hard. Earlier about 8 to 10 years back it was good and I was enjoying going around the city, but now its not good, But still I love bengaluru. But now going outskirts of bengaluru is good, road qualities are improving. My favourite road to travel is Mysore road (From Bangalore to Mysore). Me and my friends usually(almost frequently) travel to Mysore for fun & enjoyment. And I think I have travelled whole Karnataka(almost all places) in my car.

At the moment I'm in Germany now & I'm missing all friends, family, my car, bengaluru, my food and every thing in my life. And good thing is I'm coming back to Bangalore in May(next month). Here also I'm enjoying very much going around Europe. I'm seeing lots of cars here, that too latest and most expensive and most good looking cars in the world. 3 days back there was a accident in the Autobahn and almost 400 cars met in the accident, really it is very bad. And the car which I liked here is "Ford Focus" hatchback with 3 doors. The most popular car here is VW Golf, like Swift in India. Over all its fun to see the cars here.

Any ways I hope I have shared my little experiance with all you guys and I'll continue the same in future. And I hope I'll get the same support from you guys also.

Thank you.[:)]

Hi raghavedra! welcome to TAI and have a great stay. hope you can post some pics from germany and autobahn for us!! [:D]

Top Bottom