Introduction

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm Joseph Alex. I am from down south Kerala. I work as a lawyer. I love anything with wheels. I learned to drive in my Dad's CJ 500D when I was just 10. We had a real rough road leading to our home back in those days. One needed to engage 4W and blast as the road was slippery and uphill. I enjoyed taking the Jeep to its real mode,4w with high. And these experiences in my childhood got me hooked with automobiles. I got my first bike when I was 17,it was a brand new yamaha rx 100. And that was my first experience with bikes. Over the years I changed my bike from the rx 100 to the shogun,the yamaha rx 135 5 speed and now it is the Honda Unicorn. We sold the Jeep in 93 and got an 800 and now we have an Alto in the family.
I also got into motorsports starting in 96 from autocrosses to rallies. I ran in the motorcycles category. The expenses made it quite prohibitive for me and I could not run in the championship. And in 99' the rally for bikes came to an end and the Popular Rally held at Cochin was my last one. Good thing they have started the rally championship for bikes again.
I also love music a lot. I also love goin on road trips.
Well that's a bit about me.
I also thank the Automotive India for inviting me in here.

With best regards
Happy Motoring
Adv.Joseph Alex
[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Hey Jalex, A very warm welcome to you in The Automotive India. It looks that you are one true Petrolhead. I'd love to know more about your experience in Motorsports. If you ever need any assistance regarding community, please feel free to contact us. Have a pleasant stay!

Drive Safe!
350Z

Hi Joseph,

Welcome to TAI & have a great stay!

Do post your ownership reviews & Feedbacks on the vehicles you own.

And i look forward you to speak more about racing as profession as you have been there for some time and there are lot of petrol heads here to hear from you :)

Hi joseph, welcome to TAI.

We wish you a pleasant stay in here. we would be looking forward to hear lots of experiences from your side.

regards,
TAI team.

napster

Suspended
hey joseph, welcome on board man, have a pleasant stay, and do give let us know what rides you own

Jeseph, welcome to TAI.CJ 500D was quite a beauty to own and classics of its time.Enjoy your stay and do share more about your rides.

Top Bottom